New GHOSTBUSTERS film confirmed with all-female cast

I finally know why this movie got good reviews, the male reviewers wives said if they don't give the movie a positive review then no more intercourse for them.

Last edited:
Anybody bought these?

ectocooler-hi-c-come-back.jpg

Haven't seen the cans but I have 40+ of those little-*** juice boxes in my fridge right now. I've must've banged out like 30 of them already. :lol:

I cannot find them in California.. :smh:

The cameos are sounding disrespectful to the og film.

And having a female slimer to go along with him? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
First hour was great, second half was terrible.

Kate McKinnon stole the movie,and lesiles jones had her moments. What's weird is how bland Kristen wig was. The cast was great but the script really didn't give them much to work with. All the funniest stuff you could tell came from their own improv.

All the best parts were basically when they weren't ghost busting :lol:

is it worth a trip to the theatre tho.

Nope redbox or wait for the countless reruns on tnt

But the movie isn't the worst thing ever, just really felt uncessary and while it stated great it just fell fla Thor IMO

Last edited:
This whole thing feels so corny. Mentioning the rotten tomatoes score in the ads, "women can be funny" tagline playing up the sexism. I don't deny the sexism surrounding this (**** I see it here), but it's almost like they're using it to force good reviews.

But they always show scores and review stars for a movie in ads and tv commercials.

Gonna go see it tonight :smokin

well let us know spolier free if its doo doo or not.

It's not as bad as some make it out to be but its not really good either :lol: . Def not no 73 rt rating more like 50-55 imo. Melissa McCarthy stay overacting with bad timing. Kate McKinnon broke out tho. would watch again............ On TNT after a NBA game.

Last edited:
well let us know spolier free if its doo doo or not.

It's not as bad as some make it out to be but its not really good either :lol: . Def not no 73 rt rating more like 50-55 imo. Melissa McCarthy stay overacting with bad timing. Kate McKinnon broke out tho. would watch again............ On TNT after a NBA game.

word, imm watch this when its on Saturday afternoon on FX.

If we get a crappy back to the future remake, I'm gonna blame it on you people giving Hollywood money :lol: :frown:

fieg gonna take that too and make marty, doc brown, einstein, and biff all female.

I think Kate McKinnon would flourish in anything. She has that weird type of funny that I like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom