New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

Adding coach was nice...But it seemed forced. Kind of weakened the writing of Winston's character.

This season has been decent.

There's been no "weakening" of Officer Fancy Feast's writing. "Decent" :lol: It's like I'm watching different shows when I come into some of these thread :smh:

I wasn't on board with them bringing Coach in but If anything they dropped the ball on developing Coach's character...we just found out he was a military brat. :smh: He's had no real solo story lines, we only saw 2 family members via phone call. Most recently he spent an entire episode sending an email to a chick he bagged 2 episodes ago...next episode is the season finale :lol:

If anything, I think they were writing Winston one way before Coach and going to write him another way but once Coach came back they experimented and put Winston in a whole new hilarious space where he can just do his thing :lol:

They have flourished with this character in a way where only Schmidt is better.

I think Coach is leaving soon anyways.

I think I'm in love with Meaghan Rath, bruhs. She's perfect.

That whole walk of shame ep was hilarious.

I forgot how funny they made this weird *** character for Josh Gad :rofl:

Last edited:
I just got caught up and this season is probably the best so far. The shoe was funny before but I feel like the writing has gotten a lot better and the show is just funnier in general. So many great moments.

Winston: "Don't nobody want your babies"

roll.gif

Nasim Pedrad is bae:

The last ep just made me say out loud this show literally has the finest females guest starring on it.

:lol: @ Nick wanting to smash Schmidt's mom and her knowing it from the jump. Then she referred to Cece as a Mexican :lol:

Winston was hilarious in this lying about being a cop.

Nasim is :evil: though She was the reason I made it through an ep of the Mulaney show :x

Wow, great season finale.

It could've been a series finale.

Schmidt crying while getting Cece yambs.
laugh.gif

Wow, great season finale.

It could've been a series finale.

Schmidt crying while getting Cece yambs. :lol:

Same thing I thought as well. Great season finale and seemed like a series finale.

Good send off for Coach.

Was not expecting that from Schmidt but I think it's time that it happened. Hope we finally hear what his first name is.

Winston in general this season :lol:. That voicemail he left for Cece and the crepe toss :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom