New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

Looking forward to seeing how well Meagan Fox fits with the cast.

I hope the writers continue to let Winston flourish. His character development the last two seasons were great.

Wonder if there'll be an episode where the guys notice her toe thumbs. If she gives you a handjob can you also think of it as like a footjob too?

:lol: Funny premiere.

Winston with too little or too big pranks :lol:

Nick taking the wrong Indian lady :lol:

Jessica being so injured. They're really playing up her physical comedy now. Her falling down all those steps :rofl:

Good start

CeCe mom can get it.

Winston with the feather and blueberry prank. :rofl:

Man I missed this show.

Man, I fell asleep early last night and missed the premiere. Gotta check it out.

Side note: I started re-watching the series and I feel S1 was still the funniest...I'm currently in S2 and some episodes have been a miss.

But the Halloween episode where Schmidt became Matthew McConaughey and started dancing still cracks me up.

nick picking the lady up 
laugh.gif

Yeah, they jumped right into filming episodes after last season wrapped because of her pregnancy. I believe they filmed 5 eps as soon as they wrapped last season.

I figured they'd hide her pregnancy, so putting her in the scooter was a clever way to do it.

Season premiere was good. I missed a lot of S4, so I have to catch up through Netflix.

Started S3 and realized that Winston and Nick are pretty funny.

I LOL'd at the episode where Nick and Jess were suppose to french kiss...They agree to do it, she gets on her knees and he stands up and yells 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
roll.gif

^ :lol:

Last night's ep was pretty funny.

:lol: @ pretend like you're about to break dance but don't.

Your mother. No. YOUR MOTHER :rofl: Then Schmidt failing at trying to get in on it at the end calling Nick's mom a dumb ***** :lol:

It was a funny idea to introduce a boring boyfriend with great parents. Dude being in to model trains and **** :lol: I forget his name but dude from SNL was really good.

Started S3 and realized that Winston and Nick are pretty funny.

I LOL'd at the episode where Nick and Jess were suppose to french kiss...They agree to do it, she gets on her knees and he stands up and yells 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" :rofl:
Man Winston is low key the funniest dude on the show.

^
laugh.gif

Last night's ep was pretty funny.

laugh.gif
@ pretend like you're about to break dance but don't.

Your mother. No. YOUR MOTHER
roll.gif
Then Schmidt failing at trying to get in on it at the end calling Nick's mom a dumb *****
laugh.gif

It was a funny idea to introduce a boring boyfriend with great parents. Dude being in to model trains and ****
laugh.gif
I forget his name but dude from SNL was really good.
Taran Killam is a pretty funny guy.

I agree with you, @Meangene45  Winston is a funny dude.

Any return of Winston's cat is welcomed by me.. and then Winston calling Jess the cats sister 
laugh.gif

this  last episode when Schmidt poked Nick and said his rib cage gives had me cracking up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom