New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

Dame Lillard is about to end homeboys career 
mean.gif

1. Great there is a thread about this show!!
2. R.I.P to the doernbecher 3s
3. Love the intro with the zoom vapor 3s
4. What's up with Reggie being such a ****boi
5. His boy is dumb as rocks for the record
6. The rock should've rock bottomed homie at the end of the episode after he dropped that 300k line
7. I wouldn't care if I was married to the Queen of England that little Latina chick would've been bodied

Last edited:
Poor Vernon is going to have to take less money after those pictures and videos get out.

starting to really like the show.

especially after binge watching the first 3 episodes and just watching 4.

i wish they gave more insight into the players about how they perform on the field.

like i look at vernon and he looks nothing like an nfl linebacker let alone a star, which is probably what makes his contract not believable to me.

they need another player though. like a stud playboy QB whos the perfect guy in the media but behind the scenes hes a loose animal.

the female talent theyve brought has been 
eek.gif

the agent (not joe) is low key my favorite character for some reason. hope he grows into a big role.

Last edited:
Dont they mention the rock killing that guy I could of sworn I heard he killed/big time injured someone that's why he retired.

I pretty much garunteed that Charles knocks her up gets divorced and Is forced to go back to playing football

And those pics of them doing coke or he's getting drug tested are going to mess up that deal for them and rock will be out 300k

The rocks girl on the show is bad too :nthat:

Last edited:
Dont they mention the rock killing that guy I could of sworn I heard he killed/big time injured someone that's why he retired.

I definitely think he killed that guy.

It's way better television than paralyzing him.

I feel like the paralyze/wheel chair thing has been done before.

i wish they gave more insight into the players about how they perform on the field.

like i look at vernon and he looks nothing like an nfl linebacker let alone a star, which is probably what makes his contract not believable to me.

You mean to tell me there are aspects of a fictional show about NFL players, starring non-NFL players, that are "not believable"?

So pissed I forgot to set series recording and missed first half of this episode. I'm going to have to wait til midnight to watch it.

I did like the finesse used to get the number 18 though.

Bruh I hope Vernon bites the dust just because he's got that dumbass rolling with him.

I hope Rock gets the last laugh.

Charles tho :pimp:

I forget Rock is the star in this show.

He's about to blow up after straight punking Vernon last week.

New ep, on it.

Charles is going in, that Dunkin Donuts hurt his soul.(she is cute though)

Her loud mouth got his Peter going in all holes now. He'll show her

Back
Top Bottom