New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

Isn't the AFL mid-season? Go watch that if you want to watch over the top and sub par football.

I would enjoy a scene or two of them on the field at training camp running through drills or something practicing etc. Ricky catching passes from a qb.

Last edited:
when Charles was smashing the one joint and it turned into his wife :nerd:

that jiggle :pimp:

anyways this show has gotten better with each episode. would of never thought this would of been my TV highlight of the summer

Mannn
she was really throwing it byke too

i would of been standing there like

View media item 1649318

telling the director i think we need another take.. i wasn't in character yet :lol:

Charles going to give a comeback a try

Need more scenes with Rob Corddry,

Corddry is definitely the funniest guy on the show, but it's a potential johnny Drama situation: you can't have too much of him. I think he's been used very well so far. But still just not quite enough so that I'm itching to see his next round of shenanigans.

Oh, I forgot, I wonder if Bill Simmons is going to get a cameo on the show for Season 2? He's on HBO now, and he's connected to Wahlberg.

show is too clutch.

bella might be my heart yo. i think i love her. i've been in that same exact position too. worst feeling in the world when you hurt and lose the best female youve had because you were on some grimey ****.

so they sent the pix to the boss but not the media..

ay who was that chick the rock was with in the first or second episode at the atm when he had no funds? same bird?

This show needs to be an hour long

This episode was Zzzzzzzzzzz

Knew the pix would get leaked tho

I knew he killed that dude on the field. That's who Rodney was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom