New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

The urn that was delivered with Rodney's name on it.
That was the dude Rock killed on the field.

Came here looking for this...repped.

As far as the show, I had no intention on watching initially....but after giving the first episode a shot, I've watched every one since. Maybe because it has that familiar vibe of Entourage...but the show has been surprisingly entertaining.

son thought he figured out some secret theory 
laugh.gif

but wow repped for posting that track ... i was jamming at the end wooooo 

Man, all I had to do was watch the rest of the episode and I would have known who Rodney was.

I saw the urn and of course I thought it was the guy he killed on field, that opening car crash scene where dude died, never even crossed my mind until they point blank said it in the show. Forgot all about the memorable scene. I still watch this show while, sending invoices checking emails and working. I still don't watch it all it once, I watch it, pause it, watch it, take a phone call. It's that good.

If it glued you guys in though, I ain't even mad.

Last edited:
Man, all I had to do was watch the rest of the episode and I would have known who Rodney was.

I saw the urn and of course I thought it was the guy he killed on field, that opening car crash scene where dude died, never even crossed my mind until they point blank said it in the show. Forgot all about the memorable scene. I still watch this show while, sending invoices checking emails and working. I still don't watch it all it once, I watch it, pause it, watch it, take a phone call. It's that good.

Glued in? Bruh the episodes are 25 min long and on a Sunday night. :lol:

Last edited:

you can't be still for 25 minutes to look at some ******* and fast cars my g?

It's not that I can't be still. Sometimes I watch the show in its entirety no interruptions.

Last evening I had some work to finish up and that was one of the shows that was on in the background. That and Halt and Catch Fire.

Had to pay attention on TD and Ray Donovan though

joe with the i8 
smokin.gif

honestly i didnt think he had $ like that.

Last edited:
Leased I'm sure. Gotta look the part when you running s company n you handling athletes money, can't be pushing a Honda accord.

Leased I'm sure. Gotta look the part when you running s company n you handling athletes money, can't be pushing a Honda accord.
still gotta be able to afford the lease payments.

car aside...he even said hed split verns 150K.

that was another thing, i REALLY thought joe made a lot less than were finding out.

still gotta be able to afford the lease payments.

car aside...he even said hed split verns 150K.

that was another thing, i REALLY thought joe made a lot less than were finding out.

he doesn't act broke though. He always seems comfortable. Remember the stack he pulled out to shoot dice with. and just from conversations he sounds a whole lot better off than Spencer.

did I expect him to cop a 100k car? no lol, but with a lease, it's doable. They do work at a legit financial company and he has an office and he deals directly with the owner, that implies he's doing okay.

What's wrong with an accord :stoneface:

Nothing against an Accord. The ones that are out are :pimp:

If you handling bread, you gotta look the part and so does your car.

Would you let someone handle your money if he/she drove an Accord?? I wouldn't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom