| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i got a delayed message today. I ordered a pair of AM90's on 1/26 as well. Somethings up with these ninjas :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

i want my kicks goddamnit~
B - E - N - T -L - E but Y?

damnit! I ordered mine on the 29th, i'll pretty sure my stuff will get delayed as well.. i'm so anxious to see the 90's I ID'd.

did any of the people that got the delayed message order from 255?
FS:SZ 10 NIKE AIR MAX 90 INFRARED $70 LOCAL PICK UP NYC ONLY
EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

So the tracking info on Niketown said i was to get my 90s today, and when i got home...I found that i received my 180s instead. Still very happy, hopefully my 90s will get shipped out soon!

Infared 180s

Pic...

oi53ip.jpg

White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Alright, my eyes have basically gone crossed now that I've tried to find this, but can somebody please repost the Nike ID free shipping code?

Thank you in advance.

Quote:
However, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 3/26/2006, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled and your original form of payment will be refunded.
That's weak.

Nike ID FREE shipping code: FSIDCHR
BUY/SELL FORUM RULES

are those neon 180's the standard version of the neon 180's that they already made?
Anybody with an extra NikeID pass...I would greatly appreciate the help

Quote:
image what colors did you use?

base color - metallic silver
overlay - light graphite
the rest is neon yellow and black

Quote:
are those neon 180's the standard version of the neon 180's that they already made?

slightly different like the collar lining, swoosh, and part of the neon midsole

i got that same email about FTC regulation BS, that's so pathetic, i ordered my pair within an HR of them being on Nike ID
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

i think its just Nike's policy to send out notifications like that after a certain timeframe. i highly doubt that they'll let all the orders get cancelled. they'll get it together and have our 90's shipped in a couple weeks....HOPEFULLY!
[/url]​

Tax return comes within the next two weeks. Either an AM1 + AM 90 for me or a AM1 + 97 (if they're out then)!! CANT WAIT, all you guys' pairs look great!
[/i]

I designed a pair of the Air Max 180s but they are still in Vietnam. How do I get a picture of the design like some guys have on here. If I right lick on the picture to save it, it's a macromedia flash image so I can't.
Love the shoe game.

Yall think these will still look good even tho its neon yellow instead of just yellow. Idk cuz I thought it was regular yellow. It might look wierd in person now that I kno its neon yellow.

oghyc8.jpg

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

heres my 1st pair......I havent heard anything about the 2nd pair that I ordered only a day later.

When you post your ID's can you also post the colorway too because im sure im not the only one trying to see what these colors truly look like
Like the sun dont rise​

Got my ID 180's yesterday, but they messed up on the embroidery in the back. I also had some buyer's remorse on the colorway, so I returned them. Gonna get another pair but I can't decide on which of the following I want to get. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope...

am180_choices.jpg

----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Back
Top Bottom