| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

*edit*

i meant #4
:lol:
laugh.gif

Free iPod NANO - IT WORKS!!!

10 Pairs of Shoes for Sale, Jordans, AF1's, TMacs, Air Maxes

#1 is supposed to be the supreme X air 180? It looks nice either way
ing your dough/I must stash like the hair between your lip and your nose" - Papoose​

The first one is based off the Supreme Dunk lows.
The second one is based off of the Tron AM1's that I customized.
The third one is based off of Nike boxes. It's khaki/engine/metallic silver
The fourth one I did because I wanted to see what an all silver shoe looked like and I used engine because it was a color I hadn't used yet.
The fifth one I just thought might look cool.
----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

^Yeah, I'm probably doing 90s like that.

ok8ylz.jpg

Only thing I'm thinking about is making the mudguard into anthracite instead of neutral grey.

Some better pics of my 180s. They came in yesterday.

Love these, Infa 180s.

ok50ur.jpg

ok52xy.jpg

Still waiting on my 90s
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

I like #1 and I'm sorta liking #4, because it reminds me of the Fire Red V's. j2o's IDs are DOPE. All these colorways makes me want to design a few pairs. Like right now.

So far, I'm loving all the am180 I.D's posted. That neon 95's lookalikes are soooo dope!!!

CJohnson85 that combo is tight. 180's look nice with jeans too!

Just go look at what Neon 95s look like, it's the same basically. Most people agree, it's not a pure yellow, definitely greenish.

No you shouldn't make those 90s. I can those being on the shelf at Niketown so it almost the defeats the purpose of ID'n and making use of all the color options. Have fun with it, live a little.
[/b]
[/b]​

I wouldnt do those eklipz95. the whole idea is to do something that you wouldnt see, something unique. Like donjuan513 said have fun with it.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

kevin1st...

that neon looks nothing like it does onscreen in the ID design pages... is the difference really that huge in person or did you mess with the image?

[/b]​

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom