| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

I dont like the fact that everytime I design something, it looks like one from NT >:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Its prolly from viewing the thread and then yea...

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

atmos,word i feel u man i was jk i may have to holla at an id invite one of these days
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

I waited on the computer all day for the damn 03's and im pretty sure I refreshed right when they were put on but were sold out from the get go. Thats crap lol. They better be avalible tomorrow or im gonna be heated! >:
mad.gif

Basketball and Mixed Martial Art's.....Yea, Weird combo...

how the hell can I clean the numbers that someone in the damn sweatshop penciled on my swoosh? its made of that wack synethetic suede-like felt material.

I made a beautiful looking 03, but it's sad it will never be made for 160+shipping
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

after close to two months ... my lite bright air max ones showed up, i'm happy with them.

i like my stuff nice and bright, i'm that type of girl!
thanks nike!
xlz61t.jpg

xlz6ls.jpg

PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

just some info for any heads still waiting for their ID's to be delivered:

my shipping conf email came 4days ago and since then the tracking hadn't changed:
HO CHI MINH CITY, VN &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 05/06/2006 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10:55 AM

so i rang UPS. the lady explained that it was an international Nike shipment from Vietnam that was consolidated and included 436 boxes. the shipment was just cleared by US Customs in Kentucky.... and scheduled to be delivered by this Friday May12.... fingers crossed.

keep an eye out.

time to try again today, hopefully ill get in. nice shoes shay, bright.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

the am1s are up online right now..i placed my order..

For Sale: Nike Air Trainer SB HUF SIZE 9 Nike Air Force 180 UNION SIZE 9.5
Nike Zoom FC Futura x Lance SIZE 10

oh wow they are gone already...lasted for only like 7-8min..

I actually was able to add the item to my cart.

But I wasn't sure how they fit..so I passed. Now I kinda regret it..'cause I don't know if I'll be able to get the chance again.. :\
ohwell.gif

Btw, how do the AM1s fit? I usually wear a size 8 for my regular AM1s..but do they run big like the Nike Dunk IDs? Should I go .5 smaller? Thanks!
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

Quote:
Should I go .5 smaller?

go a half size bigger...they are runners so they run small....

The fist set that I ordered I got my normal size 11.5 (I wear a 11.5-12) after hearing about the dunk but now I wish those were all a 12 like the ones I just ordered.

Damn they sold out fassssssssssst! I went back to maybe do another pair but it said sold out.

^^^ would've order two pairs...only if my budget allowed me..
btw...i've never tried on a am1..but went with what i normally wear..if it did run you .5 bigger...its not that big of a deal imo

Quote:
nice shoes shay, bright.

thanks chief!

i kinda wanna do one more though. but i feel as though if i have to many, there won't be anything special about them. i'm thinking two is plenty. are the 90s still availible or the 180s? i checked back here and there, it just says "sold out" ....
eyes.gif

PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

damn they sold out quick...i wish i lived in new york so i could visit 255. The nikeid colors are just so bleh
For Sale:

DS P-Rod Cinco Lasers sz 12
DS Hawaii Dunks sz 12
DS Send Help Dunks sz 11, 13
DS Jordan VII Chambray sz 12

AIM- WHITE ASIAN KIDD
alphanumeric303@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom