| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Here is my pair - received them and wore them. They fit about a half size too big but I still like them.

1147219366_picture_013.jpg

1147219513_picture_015.jpg

SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Ist pair arrived today.

Ordered - April 1st
Shipping email - April 28th
Delivered - May 9th

Didnt turn out like I expected. The stripe above the white is suppose to be Khaki color, but looks gold to me.
8s.jpg

8r.jpg

Nice 97's. The white mudguard really sets it off. When did you order them? I oredered a pair on the 7th last month but still no word yet.

wait wait wait....there is a limited amount of kicks you can id?

i could have swore you could id like 100003828 dunk ids.

im very pissed the hell off

^ yes u can id 100003828 pairs of dunks... but of course that number comes to an end right?
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

FINALLY got my second pair of am1's...added to my cart right at 1:00 and finished checkout at like 1:06...guess i'll have to wait another 2 months...too bad i didnt order to the first time.

my undftd 97's finally came in

as you can see, went with the black midsoles over the white, just like black midsoles better.

i love em.

Last edited:
Just got these in the other day, can't wait for my next pair...Look much better in person.

xnanic.jpg

I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

jordan feen those are crack in the flesh son wow wait till u see my stash 97s im still waiting for em though lol
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

Palanhiuk,

Nice 97's... probably the best design of 97's next to the Stash-alike design from some other NT'ers.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

oh man 255 i cant wait bro
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

Quick question....in some pics the Ultramarine color looks concord purple (laces) and in others lt looks blueish (any other part of the shoe)

....I love purple, and I wanted to know what it looks like in person??? I dont want to make a shoe thinking its purple and it comes out bluish.

:D
happy.gif
Thanks for your help guys. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
jordan feen those are crack in the flesh son wow wait till u see my stash 97s im still waiting for em though lol

thanks jonasgodsson, can't wait to check those stash 97s out.

Quote:
Quick question....in some pics the Ultramarine color looks concord purple (laces) and in others lt looks blueish (any other part of the shoe)

its def. looks blue

my concord laces from 255 back during the dunk days
xggnq0.jpg

and here are the ultramarine I believe
HAWK.jpg

[/font]

These came in yesterday...just wish the mesh was metallic silver.
145684350.jpg

My AM95s and OG AM03 IDs. If I remember correctly, there were two leather options for the 03 (synthetic and regular leather)...wonder why they didn't do that this time. Also looks like the ID lettering on the new 03s is in a different spot.
145684348.jpg

someone asked and the ultramarine color on the shoes itself is a royal bluish color. the ultramarine laces are almost purple.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

After all, I guess NIKE iD is pretty quick with the shipping time for the AM1's and AM90's. Enjoy.

xnx2xc.jpg

xnx352.jpg

and... here are some detailed pictures, I had to take 'em, pretty cool. Hope you guys like the photography on these below:

Buffalo Print:

xnx4jt.jpg

The second set of laces in Neon Yellow:

xnx4qw.jpg

"255NYC" ID Stitched:

xnx7p3.jpg

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

S50H IMO the stiching quility is shotty.... tmr will make me week 4... hopw i get my confirm email
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Back
Top Bottom