New James Blake- Friends That Break Your Heart

holy ****. it's gonna take me forever to get through this album because I keep getting stuck replaying each track

Barefoot in the Park is the most beautiful thing I've heard in a long time

I was pleasantly surprised to hear him in a happier state. I guess his relationship is going pretty well.

3K went in as usual.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear him in a happier state. I guess his relationship is going pretty well.

Good interview he did recently where he seems happier:
https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/...orm-travis-scott-andre-3000-rosalia-interview

He reflects that he was just as guarded back then in his private life, too. “It feels good now to just be able to tell people how I feel,” he continues. “I think it’s because I met my girlfriend (The Good Place actor and TV presenter Jameela Jamil), and there was no room for pretense. She speaks her mind. It was like, ‘Tell me how you feel. Tell me what you’re thinking.’ In my everyday life, I wasn't being encouraged to sit behind metaphor or sit behind long silences or be in a mood without explaining what it’s about.”

I'm a fan of Blake but IDK, this album didn't connect with on my first couple of listens.

May need to sit on it but hopefully it grows on me

:emoji_notes:HAVE YOU EVER CO-EXISTED SOOOOO EASILY, LET'S GO HOME AND TALK **** ABOUT EVERYONE:emoji_notes:
laugh.JPG

Last edited:
Aside from Don’t Miss It, I cant get into this album. James Blake the album and Overgrown set to high of standard for me.

Back
Top Bottom