New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

man. I almost want to just grab these. Gonna control myself though. They are clean but I just wish it was a different accent color. These would have been something I would have welcomed an infrared 23 on since JB has thrown it on so many other things this year. Would have "popped" like crazy with this same colorblocking.
im not a fan of infrared at all, but that could have worked 

Didn't see one pair at Sneaker Con….

but then again… Sneaker Con is like a Prostitutes walking around in circles…Showing off their goods.. but if you engage in their Activities, be prepared to be Raped...

Last edited:
these are already in
They didn't come out yet, that's why you ain't see em.
For you maybe….  but for real HEADS w/ Connects these are already in Hand

they hit the Storage Rooms of Footlocker last week...

Kats been selling them already $235-260 a pair

these are already in
For you maybe….  but for real HEADS w/ Connects these are already in Hand

they hit the Storage Rooms of Footlocker last week...

Kats been selling them already $235-260 a pair
real heads? :rofl:

I don't mess with getting pairs early b, im a release date only kind of a guy. I know shops get em in early, I just don't mess with that.

real heads?
roll.gif

I don't mess with getting pairs early b, im a release date only kind of a guy. I know shops get em in early, I just don't mess with that.
All Good… Your part of the circus… Scrambling around on RD to get Raffle tickets and Camping out.. IT's cool…. I do it too , sometimes. for Fun

YES REAL HEADS!  don't do that!  

They go get their Kicks weeks before they hit Shelves…  Real Plug, Real Connect, 100% Authentic Shoes - 

Not that "I'm a Release Date Only kinda Guy"   
laugh.gif

REAL SNEAKER HEADS on a Diff Level….

All Good… Your part of the circus… Scrambling around on RD to get Raffle tickets and Camping out.. IT's cool…. I do it too , sometimes. for Fun

They go get their Kicks weeks before they hit Shelves…  Real Plug, Real Connect, 100% Authentic Shoes - 

Not that "I'm a Release Date Only kinda Guy"   :lol:     

man shut up :lol:, don't got time for your stupidity

I saw them yesterday. quality of material looks kinda nice imo and didn't notice the blemishes you brought up.
I saw them at my local FTL and they are straight Fire. Quality was on point on the pair i saw. Still undecided if i want these and the black toe's or the Silver/Sport Blue and Black toe's. I think i have enough Black J's.

When is the last time jordan released a GR retro on a Friday. Im thinking these may not be a GR since they are releasing on a friday. Does anyone know if they are a GR?

these are a huge GR, just check out the launch locator. i think only the red suede 14's are gonna be limited, the rest look like they'll sit at your local footlockers.

Last edited:
When is the last time jordan released a GR retro on a Friday. Im thinking these may not be a GR since they are releasing on a friday. Does anyone know if they are a GR?

I feel like jb is only releasing them on a Friday because of the holiday and the other nike basketball shoes releasing that day like the lebron 11s.

Not that "I'm a Release Date Only kinda Guy"   :lol:     

this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

"real heads" joined Niketalk during the Bush administration :rolleyes

I've always thought Ferraris only look "right" in black, red, and yellow. I've got the Last Shot's...think I might need these too
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Was On The Fence Debating Whether To Cop Or Not, After Watching The Video Came To A Conclusion These Will Definitely Be Coped. The Quality Is
pimp.gif
 Going To Reserve A Pair On Monday, Maybe This Will Help Others Make A Decision.

Wish the yellow was a little more on the orangish side. These are a Lil to bright, straight up like some Ali g ish

Last edited:
These are very cool. Definitely a sleeper shoe. Steelers' fans will definitely be all over these. :nthat:

Also, looking to pick up a 1998 OG pair of Last Shot's. Anybody know how much that would cost me? Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
These are very cool. Definitely a sleeper shoe. Steelers' fans will definitely be all over these.
nthat.gif

Also, looking to pick up a 1998 OG pair of Last Shot's. Anybody know how much that would cost me? Thanks for any help.
I'm thinking around $450-500. I've seen OG pairs on ebay quite frequently actually. Price isn't horrible considering their OG's.

I love 14's, just like 13's, but these will be a squandron 13-like pass from last year.

Last edited:
Sneaker Con is like a Prostitutes walking around in circles…Showing off their goods.. but if you engage in their Activities, be prepared to be Raped...

Not enough middle/high school kids in the pic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom