New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

These look nice, but how many black and yellow kicks do you need? I think I'm good with the IV's that I rarely wear.
These are ok IMO but correct how many black n yellow. Im on the hunt for Thunder 4s but I got Sulfur Kobes to last me

I'm thinking around $450-500. I've seen OG pairs on ebay quite frequently actually. Price isn't horrible considering their OG's.

I love 14's, just like 13's, but these will be a squandron 13-like pass from last year.
squandron 13s imo the worst cw ever to appear on a jordan

All Good… Your part of the circus… Scrambling around on RD to get Raffle tickets and Camping out.. IT's cool…. I do it too , sometimes. for Fun

YES REAL HEADS!  don't do that!  

They go get their Kicks weeks before they hit Shelves…  Real Plug, Real Connect, 100% Authentic Shoes - 

Not that "I'm a Release Date Only kinda Guy"   :lol:     

REAL SNEAKER HEADS on a Diff Level….

I regret scrolling up :stoneface:

Saw these in person, look way better in person. Mom &pops wanted 250 for em....On a side note, saw somebody with bred 11s on one foot and all white uptowns on the other :x :x

All Good… Your part of the circus… Scrambling around on RD to get Raffle tickets and Camping out.. IT's cool…. I do it too , sometimes. for Fun

YES REAL HEADS!  don't do that!  

They go get their Kicks weeks before they hit Shelves…  Real Plug, Real Connect, 100% Authentic Shoes - 

Not that "I'm a Release Date Only kinda Guy"   :lol:     

REAL SNEAKER HEADS on a Diff Level….

Wait...Paying over retail for GR's is what's poppin in the streets nowadays?!?

For realz, player!??!

C'mon son...I don't even wear Jordan retros for 3 years...what's the point of copping early?

this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

"real heads" joined Niketalk during the Bush administration :rolleyes

Just made it! (fist pump)

Made A Phone Call To The Usual Spot Who Carries All GR’S, They Won’t Have The Thunder XIV For Sale. Looks Like It Will Be One Of Those GR’S Where Not All Locations Receive The Shoes 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Wait...Paying over retail for GR's is what's poppin in the streets nowadays?!?

For realz, player!??!

C'mon son...I don't even wear Jordan retros for 3 years...what's the point of copping early?
Just made it! (fist pump)
He a clown, no need to respond to him :lol:. Everyones view on what a real sneakerhead is different, no need to talk down on ppl that dont share your views, which is what he did. Anyways how's it going with you? Aint seen you in a minute.

Certain shoes you just don't touch, those are one of them. Theres a reason why they cancelled the scheduled retro of lightning the following year

Nike will retro a lot of shoes, but definitely want that demand to go way up before they do. They can manage quarterly and annual earnings/revenue that way.

They are smart about generating hype.

I have NO arch and these are one of the best fitting shoes. a lot of tts kicks fit a littlee narrow, these na . I leave them loosely laced and never a problem
Thanks, I have no arch also and wide feet and it's always a problem finding sneakers.

These are decent... I'm not copping tho

And these are not steeler yellow. It's more of a mustard/sports car yellow

Good luck to those on the hunt

Back
Top Bottom