New Jordan CP3 II !!!

very reminiscent of the AJXIII

... they look AMAZING to me... I loved the first ones and now these... definite copp in my book.

Originally Posted by indohan

Mixture of Melo and Converse Wade....
my exact same thought... wiht a touch of the xx3.
i dont know I'll have to see the shoe itself...
these will have to grow on me...
and what's info on technology?
Zoom air or regular air
ohwell.gif

somehow, with all you guys' hate~
i m luving these shoes when i first time see them~ this colorway is the best out of the 3 had been surfaced~
i m luving CP~ collecting CP's shoes already~ n this upcoming one is absolutely copped~
w/ all ya haters~ thank you, cuz i can get them w/ cheaper price since nobody wnts it~ lol~
they have some futuristic looking~ have some flightposite came out in the old days~ i like it~
i remember when i first seen flightposite~ it looked kinda awkward~ but futuristic design always bring tht feeling~ u guys maybe will fall for it later on~ lol
i luv them notherless, IMO

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

49a3690242d749090ed7c58f4deff819c29e9487.gif

87226b23bb2098ca53b8affe9f4489135d6eef01.jpg
you really gonna wear those CP ....come on nowI've seen the new Kobe's KB -what the hyperdunks?? CP - nah the Kode sig lows...

its not really a bad shoe imo i just wont cop because i can only cop wat i really like due to the money situation

i found the perfect outfit to go with these....

4zvlaw.jpg

I dig these, definitely better than the 1st CP3. I would actually wear these in the streets...

Originally Posted by Manatti23

I dig these, definitely better than the 1st CP3. I would actually wear these in the streets...
i don't see why but to each his own

These are terrible. The only reason anybody is saying they like em is because they like Chris Paul

Back
Top Bottom