^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is exactly what I need to hold me over until G.O.O.D. Friday
smokin.gif

i mean it was ok i guess. I swear NT slurps kanye harder then kim or amber ever could have. With spazzed in the thread title i thought i would hear some crazy bars but its kinda wack to me.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

song is ok tho.. yall kayne stans going hype this up like its something great

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

That's gay. I'm Sorry.

Kanye is steadily becoming nothing more than Jay Zs side kick stuff like this beyond corny and lame to me.He sounds like Kim's gay friend or something.
How does this translate to Kanye being gay? lol

He just sounds catty I didn't mean he is slurping up Mr.Cee.Like its getting corny this whole yeah I'm proud to be a douche thing is not really appealing

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Had to rewind it just to make sure I wasn't bugging.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

That's gay. I'm Sorry.

Kanye is steadily becoming nothing more than Jay Zs side kick stuff like this beyond corny and lame to me.He sounds like Kim's gay friend or something.
How does this translate to Kanye being gay? lol
Seriously, it was just a joke. 
Reminds me of when he said "you should leave your boyfriend now, ima ask him" on that keri hilson song

this is gonna kill at clubs and parties

my new weekend song..but the theraflu part with the cough wack

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

No other words to describe this, straight violated
roll.gif
my dude is the most entertaining thing hiphop has to offer

it was aight
pimp.gif

but i thought Ye "spazzin" on a song would be like how he spazzed on both Diamonds from Sierre Leone

Kanye does it again.

But im wondering if he's being sarcastic with the whiz line?

And that "ask jay drop him from the team" comment had me rolling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

but i thought Ye "spazzin" on a song would be like how he spazzed on both Diamonds from Sierre Leone

The game has changed
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom