^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

When Flex was playing this on the radio, he was just going in on Humphries, poor guy....he probably repeated that line 20 times, saying he can't come to Brooklyn when they move the nets, he's not welcome, and now Jay got pressure on now to let him go

i6mfdw.jpg

vhce9i.jpg

15zl2j7.jpg

You choose...

I enjoyed it but is this going to be his thing now? Just throwing jabs at people who won't respond? I was digging the flow though and the jabs were cool cause of the context he did it in, I just don't want to see this guy start doing it all over the place like he did with Amber Rose. Overall good track though.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Kanye is steadily becoming nothing more than Jay Zs side kick stuff like this beyond corny and lame to me.He sounds like Kim's gay friend or something.

No, it's the reverse.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kanye is steadily becoming nothing more than Jay Zs side kick stuff like this beyond corny and lame to me.He sounds like Kim's gay friend or something.

No, it's the reverse.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 It will never be the reverse.

Originally Posted by Antidope

No, it's the reverse.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i'd say its more of a Superman-Batman combo rather than sidekick

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

i mean it was ok i guess. I swear NT slurps kanye harder then kim or amber ever could have. With spazzed in the thread title i thought i would hear some crazy bars but its kinda wack to me.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

No, it's the reverse.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Na, ever since BP3 Ye been guiding all of Hov's musical moves.
Guru even said that Hov told him that he's letting Ye and his team make all the decisions on WTT
Ye' as a brand and artist will be bigger than Jay, he's just been at the top longer.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Had to rewind it just to make sure I wasn't bugging.

Originally Posted by awwsome

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Guru even said that Hov told him that he's letting Ye and his team make all the decisions on WTT
Ye' as a brand and artist will be bigger than Jay, he's just been at the top longer.
Guiding what though? Between BP3 and WTT what was there? A couple of tracks here and there. I would hope that Kanye was the mind behind an album that was completely his idea, that he was the one talking about and creating all the build up for. Then when the album came out he got out rapped and outshined on every track on there, an album where he had total control from the get go, even the song titles show obvious signs of Kanye influence yet on song after song he got eaten alive. His brand will be bigger yeah, but thats simply cause Kanye goes out of his way to appeal to a  broader audience and does stuff that JAY never did. Thats cool in the public eye but when it comes to rap he will never come close and even he knows it, he's not on Hovs level. Cant see it happening. Who even knows how much longer Kanye will be rapping for. He's prob got like 3 albums left in him at the most and one of those will probably be another 808s type disaster.
Don't get me wrong I like Kanye but touching JAY-Z? Can't see it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
well said

when Jay said "I might just let you meet Ye" I knew Ye had passed him

Jay said that as if Kanye is bigger then him!

And that Kris Humphries line was just a play on words to joke around with.....
indifferent.gif
at dudes who take that line 100% serious like Ye was really gonna make Jay do that! Fall back n lighten up Ye is just giving us good entertainment

This statement is ridiculous. Jay is only second I believe to the Beatles for #1 albums and Ye' as a brand and an artist will be bigger than Jay?! Come on man! Jay is one of the biggest artists in music ever regardless of genre. I am a Ye' fan too but this statement is just ridiculous.

As far as the song goes I really don't see where Ye' spazzed. Lyrically this is nothing special and as the beat is annoying. Not impressed at all.

Back
Top Bottom