New NFL Jerseys - Jaguars, Dolphins, Vikings (Is Nike Ruining Football?)

Teams shouldn't be trying to wear all these ridiculous uniforms with two-tone helmets and specialized areas to highlight the uniform's manufacturer (I'm looking at your jersey, Seattle). This is the NFL, not the Justice League.

But it doesn't matter what they do anyway, everyone knows the Silver and Black got the best jerseys for all time :pimp: :pimp:

I like the classic look that teams like the Raiders, Packers, 49ers, etc...

I'm glad that the Niners went back to the simple and classic look.

That being said the Jags don't have a classic look, and somebody in management loves the two tone look. Like the uni's, wish they would be solid throughout. Don't dig the gradient helmet, should've just been matte black.

Vikings look good, but their retro uni's are leaps and bounds better than anything they have worn the past decade.

Dolphins, still searching for a "manly/aggressive" look. :lol:

old fin' logo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

looks like imma cop both of da older fitted before they become unavailable...

dolphins-cxlogo-600x432.jpg

man hell da hell is this metrosexual wussy crap?!

mean.gif
sick.gif

dolphins-logo.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

The Browns need new jerseys. Not because their current ones are bad but after 50 years of mediocrity its time for a change. It worked for New England and Tampa. I want my lions to totally revamp for the same reasons.

The Browns need new jerseys. Not because their current ones are bad but after 50 years of mediocrity its time for a change. It worked for New England and Tampa. I want my lions to totally revamp for the same reasons.

It's too bad the Pats retro uniforms craps all over their current one, then.

That Pats retro jersey does look good, I never understood why they changed it either.

They have a silver helmet and have silver all over there jerseys. is that what the blue-coat patriots wore when they fought the British? Na man. Pats need to go back to a retro-updated jersey.

I doubt it tho, they had too much success with the current one's, superstition is key.

our fortune began to turn with those bright blue jerseys (red and white the secondary colors)...
View media item 381212
but the real success has come with the current look, navy blue, silver, red, white. i will say, the red retro jersey is my favorite, but our current white jerseys are pretty dope imo. huge fan of them.

ben coates was a BOSS btw :pimp:

Last edited:
our fortune began to turn with those bright blue jerseys (red and white the secondary colors)...
View media item 381212
but the real success has come with the current look, navy blue, silver, red, white. i will say, the red retro jersey is my favorite, but our current white jerseys are pretty dope imo. huge fan of them.

ben coates was a BOSS btw :pimp:

You guys should have just kept the uniforms while you were terrible and lived with it. We've been terrible for a decade now and we're not going to change anything for some good karma :lol:

The Browns have been working with Nike the last year on rebranding the team, including coming up with new uniforms and a new logo as well.

Think they'll debut their new look in time for the 2014 season.

Can't believe the Browns would change their uniforms. If it's a huge change I don't think it will turn out great.

Their fans won't handle it well if it is a big change. Very old school fans

After everything they have been through I think a uniform change will be okay.

Actually I would argue that the opposite would be true. Those uniforms are really the only thing tying the fans back to their glory days; changing the last great thing they have into something less would drive them crazy. I know Raider fans would be PISSED if the team changed our uniforms.

Actually I would argue that the opposite would be true. Those uniforms are really the only thing tying the fans back to their glory days; changing the last great thing they have into something less would drive them crazy. I know Raider fans would be PISSED if the team changed our uniforms.

All my friends that are Cleveland fans think like this

I need to know when were these mythological glory days the Cleveland Browns have had.

Anyone who was alive when they won last should be dead.

The Raiders went to a Super Bowl in the last 13 years and actually won one.

The Browns have had 50 years of failure.

Back
Top Bottom