New Nike.com System - Picture Captcha/Access Codes

sign-up online. There's only so many FNL's in a city and it's fair to me. You have to show up with an ID and it's not like you're guaranteed to have all your entries hit so it's pretty fair. People like the raffle tickets, but those, too, are circumvented by having families enter.

Difference with FNL vs current NDC is that 1 service can cop 30-100 pairs at a time. The draft is just luck of the draw.
So the raffle is all done online and if you win you pickup from the store?

My local FNL does it the best that ive seen so far. Every Monday when they open they start taking RSVP's and u have to go RSVP in person. Keep in mind tho i wouldn't count on any of the employees informing me of this if i called cause they always say they dont know if theyre doing RSVP or if they're even getting the shoes cause im sure their trying to get paid to hold pairs for folks(which i don't blame them). But every single release ive seen lately besides them Gamma 11s they did the IN PERSON Monday RSVP. And they also seem to have the least amount of BS going on compared to the other Retailers. At the FTL in the same mall is a complete mess every single JB retro release. Got weak *** cops up there trying to flex their little muscle its a joke.

How is that fair for people who work for a living?

it will be more difficult to avoid repeated entries for online 'raffles' tho. Simply because the person does not HAVE to be there to 'put the tickets in'.

e.g. if it requires ur License number you can just collect that information from like 10 people in the family and put in 10 entries by one person.

People are always going to circumvent the system. You'll have people have their brothers and sisters sign up and use relatives numbers.

Last edited:
NDC china already done this long time ago actually, pretty similar but not exactly same. usually they gave access code for contest winner or celebs or other nike employee and we have to input in requirement time window (code will be expired if it past the time window) and then we can buy 1-2days before actual release date.

for example last month kobe prelude key access
iX99RXVZAEUDT.jpg

and then after we input the access code it will bring us to buying section and we can check out without hurry. one acces code only can be used one time and bonded with one NDC account at that time (so it can't be used with other NDC acc)
ixR8qAg6bINkR.jpg

THIS SEEMS CONFUSING BUT IM GUESSING YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP SOMEHOW TO RECEIVE THE ACCESS CODES… LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID… MAKE MORE PAIRS AND QUIT WITH THIS CRAP

I hope this at least somewhat alleviates the bots from snatching up all the pairs,but give programmers a few weeks to work with it & we'll be right back where we started. 

If I rarely buy off NDC because of the hassle and I usually only buy in stores how does this affect me because I am still a valuable customer.

If I rarely buy off NDC because of the hassle and I usually only buy in stores how does this affect me because I am still a valuable customer.
based on the "theories" that have been hacked up in here your SOL  

but what do you consider a  "valuable customer"??

lol.. you can shop at FNL FTL and be a valuable Nike customer.. 
yeah but then you wouldnt be an NDC customer ... an NDC customer would be one that SHOPS at NDC. NDC is not a nike factory that makes the clothes, it is a distributor of nike clothes

Last edited:
lol this is the dumbest argument in NT history. dude said he was a valuable NDC customer not Nike customer. One would have to think that nike makes more money selling stuff on NDC rather than FNL (FNL as a franchisee has to gain profit when selling nike products while maintaining the same retail price)

but if you buy an iphone from bestbuy then no you are not an Apple STORE customer

Last edited:

lol this is the dumbest argument in NT history. dude said he was a valuable NDC customer not Nike customer. One would have to think that nike makes more money selling stuff on NDC rather than FNL (FNL as a franchisee has to gain profit when selling nike products while maintaining the same retail price)

but if you buy an iphone from bestbuy then no you are not an Apple STORE customer
No nike makes more  money selling  to FTL/FNL and other disturbers.. because for every HOT release they have to buy a bunch of crap as well.. 

\

Last edited:
bro I think his point was there is no way to cross reference a sale made on FTL, FNL etc with your account on NDC... correct me if Im wrong???

but technically if you bought that iphone from bestbuy you would be more of a bestbuy fanboy than apple because bestbuy already bought the phone from apple just as FTL is Nikes biggest customer

all this is silly talk anyway when they change everyone will fall inline and know what to do but to isolate new customers would be a bad business move IMO... Nike already has their loyal fan base but to grow they new customers and yes people will create extra accounts etc but theres nothing they can do about if this access code is the next step

I can only imagine what those ATC services will charge once they figure out the loophole 
laugh.gif

No nike makes more  money selling  to FTL/FNL and other disturbers.. because for every HOT release they have to buy a bunch of crap as well.. 

\
not what i meant... say you buy a pair of 170$ jordans directly from NDC, they make all that money, whereas if you buy it from FNL nike has to sell it to them cheaper so they can make profit off you

I suggest rereading his post. He does not explicitly state that he is a valuable NDC customer, just that he is a "valuable customer".

It can be inferred that he isn't saying he's a valuable NDC customer due to the fact that he rarely shops there and buys most of his Nike products elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom