NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

If you guys really want these I would try and call up your local Nordstrom and see if they have it on hand.... 

I was able to get a size 9 and a size 11 at my local Nordstrom (The Woodlands) shipped to me in 3 days instead of waiting till March 20th... 

Btw, I canceled my order online... 

I like pink, but ... may be too feminine for me. I don't want to look too zesty in the wrong neighborhood lol.
Hopefully get a pair like this... 
wink.gif

Last edited:

If you guys really want these I would try and call up your local Nordstrom and see if they have it on hand.... 

I was able to get a size 9 and a size 11 at my local Nordstrom (The Woodlands) shipped to me in 3 days instead of waiting till March 20th... 

Btw, I canceled my order online... 

I like pink, but ... may be too feminine for me. I don't want to look too zesty in the wrong neighborhood lol.
Hopefully get a pair like this... 
wink.gif
Yeah, that pair looks good. The other pic had way too much light pink going on. 

Received my order confirmation from Nordstrom a couple hours ago for my size 10. Hope they fit TTS
Not the best pic on feet, but I tried on before I bought and had to wear a sock, I usually don't with flyknits. But these are a size 12. I have a wide foot and these fit ok but narrow
Why did you have to wear a sock with these? Length-wise are they TTS? Or could you go down half if you had a narrow foot?

Called my store and they say they don't have a 10.5 or 11 :\... going to have to wait till March... Wonder if they been selling them already :smh:

Last edited:
Received my order confirmation from Nordstrom a couple hours ago for my size 10. Hope they fit TTS

Why did you have to wear a sock with these? Length-wise are they TTS? Or could you go down half if you had a narrow foot?

I wasn't sure how they would fit and to try them
On I had to wear a sock.

Well just placed another other for two more pairs let's see which one Comes first..gonna keep the best looking shoes :pimp:

i hear too much pink too much pink ... but what about those MC racers

Same amount of pink

you one of those people that try shoes on instore without wearing socks? gross! haha

TEXAS HEADS:

North East Nordstrom: Nothing yet

North Park Nordstrom: Their Size Run is only 6-10, in stock though

Galleria Nordstrom: Also has a size run of only 6-10, they wont sell until the 15th.

If anybody gets word of a size 12 in the area please let me know.

TEXAS HEADS:

Galleria Nordstrom: Also has a size run of only 6-10, they wont sell until the 15th.

Have you called Stonebriar? I can stop by tomorrow.

TEXAS HEADS:

Try calling the Nordstrom in The Woodlands... 

Unless another shipment comes in there are no more 12s in the entire company there are a few 11s (about 15) I don't have an updated store list and can't post one in here cause it's too much info and can lead back to me.

What I can say is if you take the actual upc for the size you need It's a lot easier for the salesperson cause the item number pulls up 8 or more colors and there are two separate ones that say black white and 1 of those is the MC.

They can tell you what store has it in stock by looking in the system if you have the upc. They just can't push the order through you'd have to call.

Online stock is different and I don't have those numbers but the system only showed 3 physical stores currently with a 12. 2 were presold and I purchased the other for a friend as a presale also. that can always change though.

It seems they ordered no 11.5

There were over 1000 pairs in this color, less than 20 were size 11+, less than 100 10+

Last edited:
What if a salesperson took an order for me thru the phone, she said there were none in her store but it would be fulfilled from another store?? Thanks

What if a salesperson took an order for me thru the phone, she said there were none in her store but it would be fulfilled from another store?? Thanks

Oh **** fam you in Tampa??? You work in international Plaza??? I called and they told me no more 11 or 10.5 :smh:

Just saw these in person at my local Nordstrom... I'll just say that I know why Nike didn't make them for men. The colors are way too pastel-y for my liking. Did cop for the GF, though.

Can somebody post the UPC for the MC? would love to try in the morning for that elusive sz 10.5....or 11

Just saw these in person at my local Nordstrom... I'll just say that I know why Nike didn't make them for men. The colors are way too pastel-y for my liking. Did cop for the GF, though.
Pastel is fine I just don't want the entire shoe to be mostly pink..

If I could get a c/w similar to my racers I'll be satisfied... 

Back
Top Bottom