New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still confused about the release of the knicks and suns foams. The suns seem to be for sure on march second, but what about the knicks???

If both will be on the same day, I will be very poor!

Apparently Mr. Humphrey has said the Knicks won't be dropping...Footlocker had "Blue / Orange" Foamposite's listed on the release chart but when they wen't up with the picture it was the Sun's colorup...

It's not likely that the Knicks are dropping at this point...Or at least not on the second of March...

the knicks will drop.. lame o's like wale and others are not that special to be the only ones wearing these ever.. they got them early to hype em and they will drop sooner than later..

For all of the Georgia sneaker heads that are looking to cop these,head down to fresh sneaker boutique in warner robins. There releasing the whiteouts the suns and the cork lebrons.

These would be so much better with Navy and a slightly darker shade of grey. After they dropped those dynamic blue rookies this color doesn't seem as nice as a Navy/Grey combo would be. 

Production # on these [COLOR=#red]SIGNIFICANTLY [/COLOR]lower than the previous release ("camo/jet flights").

If you reside currently in a "high demand foamposite" area (whether historically speaking--D.C., Baltimore--or folks in your area are just on them now, like Cali), prepare accordingly...

Production # on these [COLOR=#red]SIGNIFICANTLY [/COLOR]lower than the previous release ("camo/jet flights").

If you reside currently in a "high demand foamposite" area (whether historically speaking--D.C., Baltimore--or folks in your area are just on them now, like Cali), prepare accordingly...

That doesnt matter, allocation is more relevant because every 2007 release was

Low #'s but since allocation was saturated in da north east like it always is we never got a problem

Coppin em. Ya other regions might have a problem thou, but places that always get heavy foamposite

Quantities (NY, DMV) shouldn't fret at all.

Ya other regions might have a problem thou, but places that always get heavy foamposite

Quantities (NY, DMV) shouldn't fret at all.

Psht.

You KNOW NY. I respect that enough to not talk NYC. TALK NY fam. I know "DMV". Allow me to talk DMV, Ca'peesh?

Drive down and come to PG on the 2nd. Go to Wheaton. Go to BLVD. Go to Bowie. Go to 14th and U... When each store (outside of huge footlocker in PG and huge footaction at Potomac Mills) only got 20 pair each and its 100 bammas in each line at each store...

And this is in, and I quote, "places that get heavy foamposite..."

Again, to all, you've been warned and NO I didn't say "fret", I said, plan accordingly.

Last edited:
I dunno if you're being serious
laugh.gif

But it is pronounced the same way you would say Ala"bama"
yes he serious.  its called "bama". new yorker say pupit (sp) and 90s LA say "mark" every region got that slang for those who: can't dress, wack, simple, target, etc

:rofl:

*literally*

To youngcurse -- Who the heck knows! We all on this site been trying to make logic of Nike/JB antics for years now...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom