NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Yes, that picture of the supposed Cal XVI's was Sean Lampley.  Great Cal player from the early 2000s. He still has season tickets to Cal games actually.

Anyone else have any other Cal PE's to show?

Here's my addition to the thread.

Couple of throwback Jumpman J'Madness, Showcase, and 2010 PE's!

So dope.

pimp.gif

Just got these in the mail. I came across something very similar to these on a website and I read that they were made for Vince to play with in the olympics in 2000 (before he chose the BB4). The back of the shoes read "1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing"

Speaking of Vince and the olympics, Jay I would love to help you even out your 2003 FIBA collection by taking that single VC 2 off of you :lol: I know how having a single shoe can bother some collectors :D

Last edited:
Agree, Phase.

One of my favorites are Ron Artest's White/Navy/Yellow with the dark midsole. Always thought those were really cool.
Wow! I haven't seen you post in YEARS! Not saying you haven't posted in years, I just haven't seen it. How you been man?
Incredible stuff guys, thanks for sharing and keeping the PE thread rolling!!

Jay
Same with you. I need to start coming to this forum more.

My week, pathetic contribution. I don't even know if these would be considered "PE's" for real:

Remember, I am AF1King so...

I have wanted a paIr of Blazer Sheed PE for ever. Seems like every time I find a pair the seller wants to over charge.

"Everybody" is not unloading their Ray Allen PE's! Almost every single pair you linked us to on e-Bay were all owned by the same person.
Just wanted to point that out, thanks.
Jay

even if they were all ray allen pe's by different people.. who cares? this is a PE thread... i can only speak for myself, but i love seeing all kinds of PE's.. cause i know i will not have the majority of them

Back
Top Bottom