NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Those lakers 3's, pe 2's, and the laserd blue 4s on the first page could of just closed the thread!

Finally, after 9 long years !

Last edited:
^nice paytons...my friend has the white pair with the yellow heel like yours...the leather on them is soooooo buttery

Congrats Mike, glad you finally added a long sought after grail to your collection!! Your photos look incredible man, thanks for sharing with us!

Jay

I know a lot of people don' t like to speak on it but I would love some sort of feedback here or through PM

Are the PEs and Sample shoes more of a "Big Money" thing or more of a Connect thing? Or both?

Also are there any athletes that have average size feet? Lol.. I would love to buy but I would to rock them as well.

Anyone know which athletes rock 10.5/11?

does anyone have the XIII PE for MJ with the red pods in their collection? would love to see some up close pics. I knew he wore a low cut (metal jumpman) during the parade, and a mid (hologram) in game? :nerd:

I know a lot of people don' t like to speak on it but I would love some sort of feedback here or through PM
Are the PEs and Sample shoes more of a "Big Money" thing or more of a Connect thing? Or both?
Also are there any athletes that have average size feet? Lol.. I would love to buy but I would to rock them as well.
Anyone know which athletes rock 10.5/11?

1990's - 2005 = Connects

2005 - Present = Big Money

No athletes wear a 10.5/11. Best bet is a friends and family PE like most LeBron stuff. Nowadays you see a lot of full size runs in PE's due to Nike employees selling pairs and F list celebs getting free stuff.

Congrats on the XIIs Shundy, very clean colorway on the black/purples. Worth the waiting!

Back
Top Bottom