New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

I have had enough of all this penny hype.
You know what the worst thing about it is? All these kids who have no idea who penny is going nuts for his shoes.
I can understand if you were a big penny or magic fan back in the day, but I see some comments like "I just saw some penny highlights on youtube, I didn't know penny had game".
Seriously? Nike doesn't tend to choose bench warmers as their main marketers

Born in '86 so dont think the "shoe" fits me...but dont act like Penny's aint dope shoes.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

I have had enough of all this penny hype.
You know what the worst thing about it is? All these kids who have no idea who penny is going nuts for his shoes.
I can understand if you were a big penny or magic fan back in the day, but I see some comments like "I just saw some penny highlights on youtube, I didn't know penny had game".
Seriously? Nike doesn't tend to choose bench warmers as their main marketers

Born in '86 so dont think the "shoe" fits me...but dont act like Penny's aint dope shoes.

Pennt is the Griffey of the basketball world, he was on his way to being one of the best there ever was but got plagues with injuries. Dont hate the guy cuz he is stil making money on the bench and by the way he probably made more than most of us sitting around doing nothing anyway. and lastly penny 2s are cool but dont hold a candle to penny 1s the orlando colorway.

sick.gif

terrible in every way possible 

Ugh...ly

Why waste the money on this colorway? We already got the major OG colorways we wanted..leave it alone Nike

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

nike-air-penny-ii-soar-cyber-white-black.jpg

took forever for pics to surface not bad but dont understand the cw for this shoe

ohwell.gif
 I feel like they could've executed this colorway better on these. Not bad though.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

nike-air-penny-ii-soar-cyber-white-black.jpg

took forever for pics to surface not bad but dont understand the cw for this shoe

How is Nike gonna act like these didn't need the clear sole treatment? I swear NSW is just as cheap as JB retroes.
30t6p3b.gif

i'm loving the Penny II's and plan on copping for sure, but i just have 3 questions "Nike"

1. Why do you keep showing all of these pics of shoes dropping in June with no release dates?? I mean June is like next Friday!
2, Why do the Penny II' cost $155?????????
3 Why are the Penny II's cost more than the Penny V's??

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Ahhhhhhhh they just killed another classic pair of Penny's SMH!! I can see these sittin on shelves like the Nomo's! #PASS

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom