New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the sprites in Footaction today

Not bad, but definitely not for anything close to retail.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via SneakerFiles

This time we take a look at the Nike Air Penny 2 QS Black/Cyber

what the hell is this nonsense?�
indifferent.gif

penny 2 is my favorite sneaker of all time from my childhood but these color ways....what the...

e9f23b66_Seinfeld3.gif

I'm out of this thread and never coming back in�
grin.gif
laugh.gif

<Lmfaooooooooooooo

Picked up the Sprite colorway yesterday. Actually, very fresh kick, I'm really happy with them.

Picked up two pairs of sprites yesterday from footlocker. I normally buy OG color ways only but these are dope as hell when you wear them. Black pair is trash though.

I actually like the cybers better. The sprites remind me of the Griffey volts but i'll pass.

Only reason I copped is because I let go of my sprite lebrons and I really regretted it, but these look really good on foot

^ Thanks....even better on feet. Mine should be here Tuesday. No Fed Ex on Monday for the Holiday right?

I saw a dude at Shoe Palace the other day in the montebello mall that had the Cyber/Black pair on. Imma admit they looked fresh.

I like the black/cyber cw. Problem with black nubuck is after just wearing them around for a couple hours the shoes tend to look hella old & dusty
30t6p3b.gif

Would cop for 99$ doe.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I like the black/cyber cw. Problem with black nubuck is after just wearing them around for a couple hours the shoes tend to look hella old & dusty
30t6p3b.gif

Would cop for 99$ doe.

Nubuck is pretty easy to maintain really. You just want to make sure to treat it before wearing them.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

30t6p3b.gif

Would cop for 99$ doe.

Nubuck is pretty easy to maintain really. You just want to make sure to treat it before wearing them.
Maybe for someone that doesn't walk around the streets much. If you just go from your car to a clean space that you wont have problems.
But walking on the streets daily...........now that's a problem. I used to have black nubuck shoes before so I know what Im talkin bout

Originally Posted by optimusp517

30t6p3b.gif

Would cop for 99$ doe.

Maybe for someone that doesn't walk around the streets much. If you just go from your car to a clean space that you wont have problems.
But walking on the streets daily...........now that's a problem. I used to have black nubuck shoes before so I know what Im talkin bout

True to a certain point, but I guess I'm biased cause I keep my shoes pretty clean and spend probably more time than your typical person cleaning their kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom