***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Any of you order the Villa x Pump Questions from Villa, i ordered my pair on that restock on Thanksgiving Day, got the confirmation but no shipping information yet. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

OG's came in today. Just as with any of my Shaq's or collabs, quality is impeccable. Terrific shoe. There are a few different textures of leather in here as well...smooth, tumbled etc.

OG's came in today. Just as with any of my Shaq's or collabs, quality is impeccable. Terrific shoe. There are a few different textures of leather in here as well...smooth, tumbled etc.
I heard different on the quality aspect. The guys over at Concepts never released their collab at the Cambridge store because the quality on theirs was terrible, from pumps not working to the sewing etc. Glad to see that others have had great quality though. 

Salty I didn't grab a 13 the couple times I had a chance. Stupid end wouldn't let me check out, and I thought I'd be able to get cheaper than bodega... Not feeding to these resellers tho.

When I got my pump 20s, I phone ordered like 3 days after release. Very few people actually like shoes like this, resellers can get stuck with their pairs.

My pairs from .end. Quality is very high. Typical of Reebok. Fit is inline with the recent Battlegrounds Black Tops. Runs smaller than Twilight Zones and Shaq Attaqs. I am 11.5 in most recent Pumps but the 12 in these fits nice because of so much padding. They fit exactly like my Bringback 20s. At first I thought the Pump system didn't work but upon further review it's just finicky about where you press the ball. This is another great release from Reebok.

I ordered my black OG pair earlier today from Caliroots in a size 12. They were sold out in my normal size which is a 13 on their website and everywhere else, but I had to have these. I hope when I get them, they're not too snug when I try them on.

I heard different on the quality aspect. The guys over at Concepts never released their collab at the Cambridge store because the quality on theirs was terrible, from pumps not working to the sewing etc. Glad to see that others have had great quality though. 

Interesting...I have the Concepts collab and my pair (purchased from Extra Butter) is perfect. Pumps and release valves are good and no material issues. Sad to hear they were not happy with how theirs came out.

TTS for me.
same as your nike sneakers lets say?

all i got from reebok is classic leathers(all run same size as my nike size), shaq attaqs(again same size like nike) and lx8500 that run half size big from tts.

thank you!

ps:repped

Last edited:

Just got the black pair in from END. In comparison to the pump 20 release the quality isn't the same. The 20th Ann's were better and had a slightly higher cut and better fit than these. Pumps on the latest functions better slightly though. They run super snug just an FYI the toe box is real snug. These are the lowest cut but for some reason I think the closest to the OG. I owned the OG years back and I don't remember them being as high cut as the 2004 and 2009 retro. 2004 retro had the roomiest toe box and an absolutely flawless functioning pump system

How's the sizing of the blacktop battlegrounds? My true size is 10, I have skinny feet. Was looking at a 9.5.

And them black pump questions are dope!!

Last edited:
@trentbg I was cruising Reebok.com and seen these new runners. What do you think of these? It has some “new” tech. It's like hexalite (hexagonal) but resembles BK's dymacel. Not bad on the price. The FuseRide

Last edited:
Well mine arrived today, pumps don't seem to work on my pair and one tongue is flattened out on one side. Kinda disappointed this is the pair of pumps that the pump doesn't work on.

Well mine arrived today, pumps don't seem to work on my pair and one tongue is flattened out on one side. Kinda disappointed this is the pair of pumps that the pump doesn't work on.

Sometimes the pump is "sensitive" lol...sometimes depends on where you push the ball in. Also you should be able to hear the air intake in the letters as you pump. If you don't then not enough air is getting in.

@trentbg I was cruising Reebok.com and seen these new runners. What do you think of these? It has some “new” tech. It's like hexalite (hexagonal) but resembles BK's dymacel. Not bad on the price. The FuseRide
DA ****!!! I am just speechless...Wow Reebok, just wow...That looks like a Nike with a Vector on it, can they go even lower, damn.

Sometimes the pump is "sensitive" lol...sometimes depends on where you push the ball in. Also you should be able to hear the air intake in the letters as you pump. If you don't then not enough air is getting in.
Yeah maybe. I'll try again tomorrow. I couldn't hear much of any thing on left, right really sounds like air is escaping right at the pump.

Yeah maybe. I'll try again tomorrow. I couldn't hear much of any thing on left, right really sounds like air is escaping right at the pump.
Def give it another shot. But a popped bag is not unheard of. I just had to exchange an Atmos Pump collab cuz you could distinctly hear the air releasing to the right of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom