***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Really?

Interesting, anymore info regard on this coop

DUDE, there are a few sellers on ebay that have them for far less, DS and all, plus they will be coming back again next year.

I couldn't find anything in my size DS  on ebay for less then $200. Not for the OG colorway.

Last edited:
My mistake they were $180 plus shipping so it came to a lil less then $200. I just checked my past amazon purchases.

Yeah I guess R2H sold most of their stock, but have no fear, in a few months they will be out. 

Kinda pathetic in a way that the same 'ish keeps being retroed over and over with Reebok. Still, I am curious whether they'll put the 'Kemp' logo on the first eyelet.

DUDE, there are a few sellers on ebay that have them for far less, DS and all, plus they will be coming back again next year.
is this confirmed...RBK needs to focus on bringing back other Retro's besides K2.....otherwise they need to bring out the GS Xmas K2 colourway for Men's those are hype !!!....

Lol, those Xmas joints are garbage! Not going to buy them even for $20. As for the Kami ll, it is coming back next year, confirmed is a strong word for Reebok, but I guarantee you they will be back. 

If anyone is going after the Hanon GL6000s go at least a FULL SIZE DOWN. I went a half size down and they are massive...

I dont mind reebok retroing their popular stuff alot. Way better than what nike does but they od on the dee brown omni lites :lol:

They def do... lol. My only issue with Reebok and their retros is that they make them in all these ridiculous colorways. I feel like they should emphasize more on OG colorways and they would have more success.

Back
Top Bottom