***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I've always liked these, and want these, but that price :x

Added them to my cart and resisted.

Last edited:
I feel you, but the og where one of the shoes that really sucked me in, I have like a dozen pairs of pumps and you almost never even see them pop up anymore. I was hoping they'd be a little less but I was prepared for them to be upo to 250.

dang 200 is steep but as @JoshP  said, one of the classics that got me into pumps so had to bite the bullet

hoping the retro the whites and blacks too

The OG's are one of my grails. $200 is steep indeed, but I ecru ally had to double up. Been hunting for a pair forever. Pretty happy thst hype on these retros seems super nonexistent too

That's what's up, one out of a lot of crap, they are finally thinking a little bit, second OG colorway is coming back. 

Happy that the black Shaq Attaqs were slept on. Just picked these up for $50 shipped, quality on them are definitely top notch. Crushing a lot of other Nike retro's. 

^ Agreed. Picked mine up for $40 and change from ebay. 

Price is coming down on these finally. FNL has em for $99, 20 more and I'm on em.

^ Agreed. Picked mine up for $40 and change from ebay. 

Price is coming down on these finally. FNL has em for $99, 20 more and I'm on em.
Good deal, I got mines off of ebay too. I know in a few years people are gonna wish they snatched up a pair of Orlando Shaq's for that low. For a retro the quality is almost as good as some of the shoes coming out with newer technology, that's a well put together shoe. The Blast always been a dope shoe, I'm waiting too, $75 and under I can do on these. I just ordered a pair of the black Run 10's for $40 shipped. I can't wait to rock those.

Happy that the black Shaq Attaqs were slept on. Just picked these up for $50 shipped, quality on them are definitely top notch. Crushing ALL of other Nike retro's. 
Fixed.

I will wait till they go down to $60 on Reebok.com

^^^
Nice side by side comparison trent - I saw the '14 D-Time in person and I would not even pay $30 (taxes included) for it. Overall such a cheap shoe with the same plastic leather they put on the 'Basic' AF1s. You'd have to be a die hard Dee Brown or Reebok head to justify wasting the closet/shelf space on a crud retro like this.

What I wore today. Comfort is exponential! I was gonna wear some SB's today, threw these on & was like yeahhhhh I'ma jus rock these all day. Hah

Finally received my SNS Black Friday order this past Thursday. Love the Asthma Pumps even more in-person...

'A Day in Philly' Pump Qs came in yesterday. Quality on these is out of this world, my favourite Question release of the year.

blazers21ntnp blazers21ntnp

Great pickups bro! If anyone is looking for the Packer shoes Reebok Pump 25 collab...they just dropped it on their website for $169.99...much lower than the going $240 at every other retailer...Copped with the quickness this morning.

Great pickups bro! If anyone is looking for the Packer shoes Reebok Pump 25 collab...they just dropped it on their website for $169.99...much lower than the going $240 at every other retailer...Copped with the quickness this morning.

I think they had a leftover material from the Attaq Friends of the program and they created these it's exactly the same color blue.

I think I would've picked these up if there'd been any left in my size.

Congrats on the pickup - let us know what they're like when they arrive.

Thanks for the kind words! Looks like my SNS 15 Stars should be here Monday.

Be sure to post up some pics of those Packer Pumps, Dc30.

Back
Top Bottom