***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

As the collaborations keep pouring out, I don't mind these. No real idea on limited-ness, but most Reebok collabs seem gettable if you want them enough.

This is from J-01 in Hong Kong. Very subtle on the co-branding.

Last edited:
Has anybody tried out the Zpump fusion yet? These might be the first pair of reebok's for me since the Answer !'s were released .

Has anybody tried out the Zpump fusion yet? These might be the first pair of reebok's for me since the Answer !'s were released .

Ya I did~ The shoe is very snug and low to the ground. I say its really comfy~ But I still fiddling in which size I should get....and we doesnt have the grey ones in HK (bad). Well, I tried my true size 9.5 and 9 afterwards. 9.5 bit roomy in the toe box other then that is all fine~~ In the 9 i can feel the material stretch abit wheres my big toe is~ Both sizes feels not much a different in length~ The cushioning is very thin~ Thats Z Rated outsoles (Inspired by the racing tires). Surprisingly quite bouncy unlike nike's free kind of outsoles. But I guess the outsoles gonna wear out fast tho.

I am wondering how these zpump fusion's cushioning compares to the under armour micro g. They are the best foam I have experienced so far and before I they out their new charged foam I was looking into this zpump shoe. I guess I will have to try on both the zpump and Gemini and get a direct comparison

I tried them on and the cushion is good. I think the Micro G is a little bit better. I have a pair of Zruns and the Zpumps are comparable. It is a great shoe overall. I don't know how they would hold up with a lot of activity like running, but for casual wear, they should last awhile

Mighty Healthy ventilators released today, surprised no talk.  Sold out on mightyhealthy.com, but does anyone else see them in stock anywhere?

Been waiting for these to drop in prices forever! The Shaq Attaq IV ... Every time I walk by FNL I would go in to check the price on these and today was a good day! $49.99 at a local FNL.

@FrankW  nice pic up. Those have been at that price online for a little while now and I've been tempted too, especially with a $20rewards card

"Sale" on JimmyJazz.Com
I notice though that quite a few of the shoes were on discount but due to this sale, they've went back to their Original retail price. Take it as you see it

BUY ONE GET 2ND FOR $5.00
SELECT REEBOK FOOTWEAR
USE CODE: BOGOFW
SELECT STYLES ONLY.
2ND ITEM OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE FOR $5.00.
ONE PROMO CODE PER ORDER.
OFFER VALID ON ORDERS SHIPPING TO U.S. ONLY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT QUANTITY BY STYLE/COLOR.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
OFFER EXPIRES 3/16/15 @ 11:59

Back
Top Bottom