***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I can't agree with that 20th anniv of the Question I need blue toes and red toes to replace my 06 that aren't quite as nice as they were

I get what you are saying when it comes to supply and demand and population vs sales but my point was that rewbok can't move product no matter how limited. the token38 **** was 1000 pairs and most are still sitting on the site. they ship worldwide so location and population are not factors that count. I'm saying reebok was once a powe house and now can't move any product unless it's heavily discounted

I can't agree with that 20th anniv of the Question I need blue toes and red toes to replace my 06 that aren't quite as nice as they were

The '12 Blue & Red toe Question retros were quite excellent - full grain leathers and overall solid construction. Try to find those if possible.

I get what you are saying when it comes to supply and demand and population vs sales but my point was that rewbok can't move product no matter how limited. the token38 **** was 1000 pairs and most are still sitting on the site. they ship worldwide so location and population are not factors that count. I'm saying reebok was once a powe house and now can't move any product unless it's heavily discounted

Yes I am not disagreeing with anything you said - just wanted to point out that the Canadian sneaker market is a microcosm of the US sneaker market.

The '12 Blue & Red toe Question retros were quite excellent - full grain leathers and overall solid construction. Try to find those if possible.
I know and I see them on ebay from time to time, but I also want a red suede toe as well as the pearl toe

Toronto only cares about nike and JB.  Few people mess with new balance and asics.  but not many stores carry them.  Reebok Fanbase is long dead I've been trying to revive it with Reebok Canada by promoting it constantly through my personal and teamreebok1895 page.   I also setup the reebok booth at kixtix in 2014.  Hoping to expand and get more people checking out the brand in 2015.

wait....those shoes with the big pump word are actually popular?
LOL, I know right? I get what Reebok are trying to achieve and the direction they are going, but that doesnt mean I have to like it. I bought over 100 pairs in the last 3 years, but I will never buy any of those "new tech" creations, even for a very deep discount. For someone like me the only factor that maters is nostalgia, a shoe that has none, I can robopass on it all day long.

Yeah, sure if I receive it as a gift from Reebok or FNL, I will be filling my IG with pictures of it and will be preaching how comfortable and great they are, just like all the influencers with their JB hand outs. 

Its really funny to see popular cats that have close to 0 other Reebok models in their huge collections get "the love" and now over sudden they love it and that "new" Pump tech is great! Such a comedy out there. 

Last edited:
Funny thing is those shoes with the big pump on them are one of the most comfortable I own. and I would have never known that had I not received a pair from finishline because like you normally I wouldn't have bought a crossfit shoe. once I but them on tho I was very surprised as to how comfortable they actually were.

Aham sure they are 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

But seriously though, if you like them that is great, I hope more people like them too.

Funny thing is those shoes with the big pump on them are one of the most comfortable I own. and I would have never known that had I not received a pair from finishline because like you normally I wouldn't have bought a crossfit shoe. once I but them on tho I was very surprised as to how comfortable they actually were.
they say the Q96 was very comfy, it's not like Reebok can't make good basketball shoes bcuz the Q96 or Question 4s as I like to call them actually look pretty good well half the colorways anyways, i'll admit the Walls were a travesty but all shoes are hit or miss, I def don't like the Answer 14s them things are a Frankenstein of past shoes and just don't look good at all

Lol I have no reason to lie to you. not like Reebok is going to see this post with me telling you they are comfortable. next time you're in the mall try on a pair you don't have to buy them as I know you strictly buy retros, just so u can see Im not just saying they are comfortable.

^^I'll say this as well, a ton of people hated the Answer 8, but they are absolutely comfortable. I still have mine in pristine condition. Always thought about getting a pair of the Q96's, just can't pull the trigger on them.

By the way, what do you guys get at the exchange out at Bliss? I know you guys have a Denny's and Buffalo Wild Wings on post, so I assume you get pretty decent stuff there.

Last edited:
Laced your review is having me strongly considering buying them. Good info

Broke out the Pump Furys to wear last night for the first time in 2015. Finally the snow is melting so I can bring them out :lol:

Toronto only cares about nike and JB.  Few people mess with new balance and asics.  but not many stores carry them.  Reebok Fanbase is long dead I've been trying to revive it with Reebok Canada by promoting it constantly through my personal and teamreebok1895 page.   I also setup the reebok booth at kixtix in 2014.  Hoping to expand and get more people checking out the brand in 2015.
I def agree on this...TDot only cares about Nike and JB which is good for me...I have noticed that only few peeps with ol'g mentality rockin' them RBK for sure...too bad them younger generations aren't expanding their minds about any other brands; however i know for a fact RBK ain't hurting but considering them JB retro's are getting too expensive, this is way JB will push people away from buying them...

^^I'll say this as well, a ton of people hated the Answer 8, but they are absolutely comfortable. I still have mine in pristine condition. Always thought about getting a pair of the Q96's, just can't pull the trigger on them.

By the way, what do you guys get at the exchange out at Bliss? I know you guys have a Denny's and Buffalo Wild Wings on post, so I assume you get pretty decent stuff there.
man, last yr we got a lot, don't know what happened but we haven't been getting crap, it's disappointing to say the least, ever since i did the ice complaint and the cleaned the area up and stop leaving stuff in lock up we stop getting stuff, i loved the look of the 8s but i was poor at that time, i did get 2prs of Xs loved those things and then idk what happened i wanted the XII&XIII but i never once saw them in stores and i refuse to pay those ebay prices

^I feel ya. My wife quit the PX out at Lewis a few years back because they were hoarding stuff in the back. Naval Station Norfolk and Lackland AFB always had good stuff when I went there. Ft. Sam used to, but I haven't been there in a few.

Wanted the XI and XII also, but those resell prices are absurd.

^I feel ya. My wife quit the PX out at Lewis a few years back because they were hoarding stuff in the back. Naval Station Norfolk and Lackland AFB always had good stuff when I went there. Ft. Sam used to, but I haven't been there in a few.

Wanted the XI and XII also, but those resell prices are absurd.
when i was at Eustis i think i was in NEX like once a wk finding gems for awesome prices it was funny when i was going thru inbrief and they were saying we had the biggest PX in the army i was thinking like that NEX but then i saw it and was like this is the same size as the tiny PX at any other regular base, but oh no the whole "Freedom Crossing" is the PX.....***** with that non-sense, i need to go back to VA
tired.gif
 plenty of Iverson's found with ease there

when i was at Eustis i think i was in NEX like once a wk finding gems for awesome prices it was funny when i was going thru inbrief and they were saying we had the biggest PX in the army i was thinking like that NEX but then i saw it and was like this is the same size as the tiny PX at any other regular base, but oh no the whole "Freedom Crossing" is the PX.....***** with that non-sense, i need to go back to VA |I  plenty of Iverson's found with ease there

Most def. Initially hated it. Now I miss it. My MOS doesn't work out there. Should've never left the Navy.

LOL this staying in the past and only doing retros reminded me of this comedy bit by Bill Burr. The attitude of getting old.

Anywhere have a 10 in the street meats still? I know sns does, but I am always working when fedex comes to deliver and I can never sign for it. Any leads on them stateside?

Back
Top Bottom