***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I picked up both pair for $90 total. Now I can wear this jersey again.

So did they only make like 500 pairs of the Mighty Healthy Ventilators or something? They seemed to have dropped everywhere, but sold out immediately. And there's only 8 pairs on ebay worldwide. Just find it strange, since even the EB Street Meat are sitting and they dropped over a month ago.

A Lot of ppl into the classics but any feedback yet on the Zpump fusion or Crossfit Nano 4.0 or Lifter 2?

Don't know what size you wear but feature has a size 13 on their website.
http://featuresneakerboutique.com/c...ghty-healthy-ventilator-affiliates-black-grey
Yeah, good lookin' out but I need a 10.5, tho. I think I saw a 12 floating around online, too. Hanon, maybe? Someplace overseas....

I'm thinking I'll either get the J-01s on discount or I'll customize a pair on Reebok.com, instead of holding out hope for the Mighty's. Side note - got the Major's in yesterday from Deadstock, and they may be one of the nicest, most well-executed collabs I own. So impressed by them, and the price was amazing (like $110 after shipping, I think). If Reebok keeps this up, Asics and Saucony are gonna have serious competition with them for future runner collabs.

Yeah, good lookin' out but I need a 10.5, tho. I think I saw a 12 floating around online, too. Hanon, maybe? Someplace overseas....

I'm thinking I'll either get the J-01s on discount or I'll customize a pair on Reebok.com, instead of holding out hope for the Mighty's. Side note - got the Major's in yesterday from Deadstock, and they may be one of the nicest, most well-executed collabs I own. So impressed by them, and the price was amazing (like $110 after shipping, I think). If Reebok keeps this up, Asics and Saucony are gonna have serious competition with them for future runner collabs.

There is a size 10 on eBay if you think you can go down half a size..and it is weird that on eBay there are only 6 listings. I'll keep an eye out.

There is a size 10 on eBay if you think you can go down half a size..and it is weird that on eBay there are only 6 listings. I'll keep an eye out.

Yeah, a 10 may be a bit too snug. I know 10s in GL 6000s are a no-go, but good lookin out!

Anybody looking forward to the 24 kilates reebok ventilator coming out this Saturday? I know I am.

They don't look very good here though:

And it's a nylon toebox too.. :/ full nubuck toebox and i would've been in for em.

to be honest i have been really wowed, not like some of the collabs with the classic leather 

im still waiting for some more release does anyone maybe have a list on who else is collabing with reebok this year 

Last edited:
damn not sure which big hurts to get. i thought it was gonna be the white ones cuz thats the ones i remember growing up but the black ones look too ill man...

damn not sure which big hurts to get. i thought it was gonna be the white ones cuz thats the ones i remember growing up but the black ones look too ill man...

Just go both. You know you want to!

In other Reebok news, my SNS Ventilators arrived today. Fantastic quality, and some INCREDIBLY soft buttery leather around the Reebok logo on the side of the shoe.

Pics to come, but I'm overseas for a week, so not too soon.

UN-DS'd today. Pics (including mine here) just don't do these justice. I absolutely love 'em...

Last edited:

Get both brother, I know they just inverted the colourblocking but when worn on feet - they literally look like two different shoes.

This eBay seller has the J-01 Ventilators in most sizes for only $93 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281621328401

Extra 25% off is reflected when you add to cart. Cheapest I've seen, and I didn't feel like waiting around to see if I could cop w/ any Easter discounts.

EDIT: Pretty sure this seller is actually PYS / PickYourShoes / BAIT... The UPS tracking originated from Ontario CA, and has the same shipper info as my BAIT orders ("GESC1").

Last edited:
never buying from finishline again.

decided to buy another pair of blast

used a winners circle reward

its been 7 days and they still havent shipped

never again

Back
Top Bottom