***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I just did a phone order for the Big Hurts at an outlet for $64 shipped! The black pair. How do these shoes feel as far as comfort and cushioning?

I just did a phone order for the Big Hurts at an outlet for $64 shipped! The black pair. How do these shoes feel as far as comfort and cushioning?

I find them incredibly comfortable. The cushioning is similar to other shoes of the type (Blast, Rail, etc.).

Great shoes overall.

The Reebok Ventilator Supreme is re-releasing, they're looking real good...

I think that there's a few of us looking forward to these (@trentbg is for sure!). I'm wanting this CW:

I think that there's a few of us looking forward to these (@trentbg is for sure!). I'm wanting this CW:

Yes both OG colorways are a sure cop for me I just love most of the original models and runners are a must with the hot weather down here.

This might be a dumb question, but why is it that they didn't release the Dee brown pumps he wore in the 91 dunk contest in it's true OG high top form, but decide to alter it by making it more of a Mid cut shoe? trentbg trentbg you might be able to elaborate lol

Man I spent day in my life thinking about this, why did they not just release the Omni Zone ll, but they had to make a Lite version!!!??? My only guess is that at the time they thought a higher cut sneaker will not sell well and people will not want it, regardless I think is one of the dumbest decisions they ever made. 

Man I spent day in my life thinking about this, why did they not just release the Omni Zone ll, but they had to make a Lite version!!!??? My only guess is that at the time they thought a higher cut sneaker will not sell well and people will not want it, regardless I think is one of the dumbest decisions they ever made. 
I was looking at highlights of that dunk contest today and I've noticed it looked much different and a lot better. If they make them again, I would jump on them in a heart beat. I hope Reebok decides to do it

I ordered them at the outlet yesterday and received them today lol! Just by trying them on, very comfortable and well cushioned. Worth $64 lol

How are the ventilators?

And what are some of the og colorways?

My man NK, the Ventilator retros are just OK in my humble opinion.

Build quality and materials are nothing to write home about (cheap plastic leather where real leather was once used). I have pair that I picked up for about 45% off MSRP and I wouldn't pay a cent more to be honest. The shoes are moderately comfortable - nothing spectacular as I was experiencing some fatigue at the end of the work day but I suppose that is normal after about 12+ hours of wear.

Those OG colourways pictured above are very similar to the retro+ colourway I purchased. The silhouette of the shoe on the overall is slightly bulkier than the AM1 and AM90 (I have '04-'09 retros of the latter to compare to as I've heard that AM1s and AM90s released in the past 5 years have garbage shapes).

Back
Top Bottom