***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Hopefully after the year of the Question, they'll give us a year of LX 8500 or GL 6000. But knowing Reebok probably won't happen

They've been reissuing the LX 8500 & GL 6000 consistently over the years, why exactly do you want a 'year' of the aforementioned shoes?

More so for shops all around the world to collab with the model, that's all.

What's stopping them from doing that presently? I personally don't think there's any need to have a 'year of' type event for shoes are constantly retro-ed.

I want to see Reebok Classics just go all-in with Kendrick. Give him Kanye-level creative control. Shoes, apparel, accessories... all of it. Make him their poster boy. Then spread out into other rising hip hop artists and maybe go bananas with some crazy EDM artist collabs. And they should push their customization options more, and add more retro hoops shoes, especially Pumps and Questions.

Last edited:
Lace swap

Never owned a pair of ventilators but can anyone tell me how the Packers ventilators fit? Because I heard some of them were .5 too big..thanks

I want to see Reebok Classics just go all-in with Kendrick. Give him Kanye-level creative control. Shoes, apparel, accessories... all of it. Make him their poster boy. Then spread out into other rising hip hop artists and maybe go bananas with some crazy EDM artist collabs. And they should push their customization options more, and add more retro hoops shoes, especially Pumps and Questions.

No to Kendrick having that kind of "line". I think we all know that Reebok just need to actually crack open the vault and stick with it. It looked like it would happen back in 2013 with the Blacktops, and then upcoming releases (Swingman, Battleground IIs, etc.) got canned, and now it's just all collaborations all the time. I have no issue with collaborations, and I love the materials Reebok use (most of the time), but give me more range...

No to Kendrick having that kind of "line". I think we all know that Reebok just need to actually crack open the vault and stick with it. It looked like it would happen back in 2013 with the Blacktops, and then upcoming releases (Swingman, Battleground IIs, etc.) got canned, and now it's just all collaborations all the time. I have no issue with collaborations, and I love the materials Reebok use (most of the time), but give me more range...
I am completely with you Phil, I am sick and tired of the same stuff all the time and the hundreds colorways. I want to feel like 20+ years a go, when you go to the store and there was a new model of Reebok every day and they have so many I would love to see back...

On a side note, Reebok status is so sad, few days a go FNL posts a picture on their IG the one with MJ, Macaulay and Jackson and they are asking for people to name the shoes - Not one person, among 6-7000 likes and comments was able to name the Blacktop that Macaulay was rocking, but you can read a lot of stupid comments like - Who is that kid and why is he not in J's, he has the plug right next to him...SMDH just reading all that garbage!

Last edited:
Yeah I know there's a lot of frustration @trentbg here and on your ATL shoe con but face the fact. There isn't many in this generation who knows Reeboks or sneaker history in general. Hell, a lot of this young generation aren't big sports fans like in the past. Rocking sneakers is a popularity contest now with all these media outlets. Reebok is not popular at all in fashion or sports. ALL the major sneaker retailers have 90% of nikes on their shelf. You go into a foot locker and all you see is Nike. Adidas has like 2 shelves in the entire store. Reebok can't even get a spot no more. It's hard for people to buy into the brand if they can't see it in stores. The only thing going for Reebok is Crossfit and I've seen that more than any of their retros. I work in Pest control and I go into a lot of homes. I haven't seen any retros in people's closets but I have seen reebok crossfit shoes. I guess that's Reeboks hustle with Adidas not giving them much support. **** Adidas.

Reebok is still a well known name with the kids in Boston. They're one of the sponsors for BNBL {Boston Neighborhood Basketball League}, the oldest summer basketball league in the country {just finished its 46th year.}

In the 90's, Reebok also put on a "free" city-wide basketball tourney in Boston at different parks. Reebok supplied the t-shirts and the winners of each park met and played for the city championship. They did this for a few years and it was a big deal. For the past few years they've toned it down to the "Biv20 Tournament" {Michael Bivins of Bell Biv Devoe fame} where it's become a Boston vs NYC thing. 

They also sponsor a couple of the better high school basketball teams in this area.

Maybe they do more around here because their corporate headquarters is around here.

Last edited:
Man thank you! Reminding me about Bell Biv Devoe, today is the international cassette tape day, makes me want to pull out my old albums and play that ish, got that nostalgia avalanche!

Have any of you guys ever ordered from this site below?

http://www.emaho.ca/

Seem to have good prices on some Reebok stuff I'm looking for. But not a lot of info and of course the very generic looking pages. But as we all know...you don't find too many fake Reebok's floating around. I'm specifically looking at some of the Pump 25's.

Have any of you guys ever ordered from this site below?

http://www.emaho.ca/

Seem to have good prices on some Reebok stuff I'm looking for. But not a lot of info and of course the very generic looking pages. But as we all know...you don't find too many fake Reebok's floating around. I'm specifically looking at some of the Pump 25's.

Would like to know too, but I get a sense they're probably not. For instance, sold out everywhere Starcow x New Balance 15000s for $80ish USD. Seems not legit to me. And they're using all Titolo Shop photos.

Back
Top Bottom