***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Would like to know too, but I get a sense they're probably not. For instance, sold out everywhere Starcow x New Balance 15000s for $80ish USD. Seems not legit to me. And they're using all Titolo Shop photos.

I noticed that too. The one big thing that jumped out at me after posting that was there's a Paypal logo at the bottom of the page...yet I decided to go through checkout...no Paypal option when you get to Payment Method, just places to enter CC info. So I'm guessing it's def not a legit site at all.

Anybody know of size 10 EXTRA BUTTER ventilators for resale or retail anywhere? Your help is much appreciated. No luck on ebay and other usual places.

I noticed that too. The one big thing that jumped out at me after posting that was there's a Paypal logo at the bottom of the page...yet I decided to go through checkout...no Paypal option when you get to Payment Method, just places to enter CC info. So I'm guessing it's def not a legit site at all.

Dc30, I know they are using a Canadian domain but I don't think they are legitimate either. They have far too many units in stock of some shoes like the White & Black Pump 'OG' retros. Granted that they are smaller sizes from 5.5-11 it still seems like a lot.

Their sizing is definitely odd, no size 9 or 10.5 and the biggest size is a 11 across the board. I'm in Canada and our market is really weak vs. the US market, yet I just can't see an outlet or local shop getting 100+ pairs of size 5.5-7.5 in some of the shoes they have up on their site.

Last edited:

I knowany dnt feel thee but I love them, 3m and camo simple color blocking win for me. Late night bike ride.

vood99 vood99 thanks for the hometown advice fam! I was pumped too cuz I saw the prices were decent, then, like you, size runs were plentiful, etc. I don't frequent too many sites beyond a lot of the established ones we all use. But first time for me seeing a Fugazi Bok, NB, etc site.

^^
@DC30, I was going to take one for the team and order a pair but they did not have my size. I was curious to know if they were truly 'local' or drop shipping from China.

Presently it looks like they are selling 'grey market' product as their sizing runs are very similar to AliExpress/AliBaba.

Putting aside my desire for "new" retro product from Reebok, I do like the look of these Ventilators:

So according to SC we're getting a close-ish reproduction of the OG Question prototype. Thoughts?

The actual prototype is the bottom image with the massive Hexalite window.

- Big Hurts are $20 now? I might have to call some stores and see if I can get some more.

- I'm kind of into those Questions. I'll buy them for the right price.

So according to SC we're getting a close-ish reproduction of the OG Question prototype. Thoughts?

The actual prototype is the bottom image with the massive Hexalite window.
Horrible execution by Reebok, re-using all those leftover Question midsoles, they cant even release a correct shoe now, this is such a disappointment. 

^^^
Agreed man, one of key features of the sample pair was the massive Hexalite pods. How're you gonna re-issue the sample minus that? :smh:

That Prototype is ugly with the big pod. I don't think that version would have been a hit. As bulky as the Question is for a small guard to play in, that prototype is bigger.

Last edited:
Reebok outlet in Wrentham MA had Buy One, Get One 60% Off for almost all shoes. Grabbed two pairs of InstaPump Furys (Furies?) for $70 out the door ($49.95 box price each). Insane. They had a couple smaller sizes of the grey/indigo/orchard Furys and scattered sizes of the navy/orange Thinsulate Furys, and most sizes of the Blk/Wht and the Navy Big Hurts on hash. Quite a few Fury Lites, too.

That Prototype is ugly with the big pod. I don't think that version would have been a hit. As bulky as the Question is for a small guard to play in, that prototype is bigger.

Fair enough, but if you're gonna retro the prototype then retro it correctly - else just reissue a red, snake-skin toe Question and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom