***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Hello NTers

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and let you know the Reebok x Future Instapump Fury's are now available for purchase.  Comes in a very clean black and white colorway.  

Reebok x Future Instapump Fury

White/Black

AR1413

$165.00

reebok-x-future-instapump-fury-white-black.jpg

New York sneaker store Renarts has whipped up a bittersweet collaboration for baseball fans in the Big Apple, its Reebok LX8500 design here recalling the Mets' last World Series win. The shoe's release is timed to coincide with the 30th anniversary of that 1986 win.

This Reebok's blue is lifted from the Mets' uniform, while the black sections are meant as a nod to the infighting and drug use that was going on behind-the-scenes for the team that year.

The Renarts x Reebok LX8500 "Dead End Kids" is set to release in-store on Oct. 18, with an online release to follow on Oct. 20.

via SC

:smokin

Last edited:
Hopefully I can catch those Overbranded Instapumps for the low later because I'm a fan, but no where near $165 worth of fan.

Amazing trent, simply amazing.

Are you going to try and restore the yellowed bits? There's a product available that some places use to restore yellowed computer plastics, etc.. it might work in this case.

They are not that yellowed, the original colorway is with they yellow, its just a bit darker now on some spots, but I dont care about that. 

Has anyone here ever worn a pair of Infinity Mids? I like the look, and they seem like a good fit for what I'm trying to get right now (mid sneaker with good ankle support), but it seems like a fairly obscure model and I want to make sure they aren't going to fall apart in three days if I cop them.

anyone in here own some lx 8500? still looking for sizing info. the 8500 appear to be on same mid/out sole as the gl6000. i go 1/2 down in gl6000 and tts in classics. go with gl6000 size for lx8500?

Back
Top Bottom