***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Yeah for sure, probably the most preserved and old at the same time pair I have!

I'm starting to feel like my style is changing. I used to hate runners or anything like that and I have started to see some that I would totally rock....

I always loved runners, in fact back in the day we use to just call them summer kicks VS the basketball models we were calling winter ones :smile:

Any chance thez hitting da states?

I've got a question for all you reebok heads out there. How do they hold up over time? I'm strictly about the AM90's with a few BW's and Air Trainers. But I've spent a small fortune on old 90s. The problem with collecting old air max is that they crumble to dust! It can get old to watch your hard earned money slowly crumble away? I've had many Soleswaped and Resto'd. Anyway i was just trying to get a feel if other brand runners had the same problem or to what extent?

Reebok don't have that problem, I have a lot of pairs that are 25 years old and are like brand new.

So.....I saw these awhile ago and I kinda liked them and as time has went one I have really started digging them more and more. I like the color blocking and I feel like I'm starting to transition more to like runners and stuff. Can anyone give me a review/advice on these? (sizing especially)

j-01 x reebok ventilator cnt (I believe)

I bunch of pages back a long time ago someone posted them on a site for like 55 bucks and I should've got them. I saw them on eBay for like 49.99 and figured they weren't legit. Could they be real at that price? I hate eBay and I'm definitely no expert. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
@jamesandSTL  

Ventilators tend to run a bit big so you def wanna go 1/2 size down from your quote-on-quote AM TTS.

Don't know much about the particular pair you posted above, but I wouldn't worry much about authenticity based upon a perceived "too good to be true" price.  Last year was the 25th anniversary of the Ventilator so there were collabs/releases abound.  Despite their best attempts at market saturation however; Reebok was unable to muster much hype in the runner market, hence many of these aforementioned releases flew under the radar  and could be had well after release for good, even discounted prices.  Not to mention, this string of releases was overshadowed by ASICS own limited collaborative 25th anniversary run of the much more popular (and hyped) GLIII.    

My suggestion is, if you're feeling 'em that much, grab them from eBay (provided the seller has good feedback/seems trustworthy) and worst case, if they turn out to be sketchy, you're covered under the buyer protection.  I can't imagine the popularity of these would garner enough attention to warrant counterfeit production, but then again, there seems to be fugazis of everything these days.   

Last edited:
McSoundwave McSoundwave

Repped. Thanks so much.

I usually wear between a 10.5 and 11 in most older Reeboks. I will double check that.

I saw them in that site for 55 and figured this on eBay would be high just because of resellers and whatever.

I know Reeboks aren't super hyped usually, but as you said, there is almost everything that is replicated/faked. It just makes me wonder most times these days. Thanks again for the help.

So.....I saw these awhile ago and I kinda liked them and as time has went one I have really started digging them more and more. I like the color blocking and I feel like I'm starting to transition more to like runners and stuff. Can anyone give me a review/advice on these? (sizing especially)

j-01 x reebok ventilator cnt (I believe)

I bunch of pages back a long time ago someone posted them on a site for like 55 bucks and I should've got them. I saw them on eBay for like 49.99 and figured they weren't legit. Could they be real at that price? I hate eBay and I'm definitely no expert. Any help is appreciated.

I have these (and I think I was the one who posted the $55 deal). They run kinda big - I wear a 10.5 in AM1s and Asics, 10 in Jordans and most Vents, and with these I probably could have gone 9.5 (I got them online in a sz10). They're really great looking, but just a warning, they are NOT comfortable at all when you first put them on. The patent leather toungue is REALLY stiff and dug into the front of my ankle the first couple times I wore them. I bent the hell outta them to pull them away from my legs, and now they fit pretty well. Like I said, maybe if I went 9.5 they'd have fit me a bit better at first.

Good luck, and let us know what u think of them if you get them. $55 is a great deal for them. I think I got mine for $70 or something like that.

I have these (and I think I was the one who posted the $55 deal). They run kinda big - I wear a 10.5 in AM1s and Asics, 10 in Jordans and most Vents, and with these I probably could have gone 9.5 (I got them online in a sz10). They're really great looking, but just a warning, they are NOT comfortable at all when you first put them on. The patent leather toungue is REALLY stiff and dug into the front of my ankle the first couple times I wore them. I bent the hell outta them to pull them away from my legs, and now they fit pretty well. Like I said, maybe if I went 9.5 they'd have fit me a bit better at first.

Good luck, and let us know what u think of them if you get them. $55 is a great deal for them. I think I got mine for $70 or something like that.

Thanks man and REPPED. I posted a link to the eBay just to be sure and maybe let me know what you think of them. I guess I will go for a 10.5 seeing that I'm an 11 and I have kinda a wide foot and I like a little wiggle room.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Ventil...ARE-DEADSTOCK-m48581-/322058615559?nav=SEARCH

Last edited:
Thanks man and REPPED. I posted a link to the eBay just to be sure and maybe let me know what you think of them. I guess I will go for a 10.5 seeing that I'm an 11 and I have kinda a wide foot and I like a little wiggle room.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Ventil...ARE-DEADSTOCK-m48581-/322058615559?nav=SEARCH

No problem at all, man. In fact, I just ran upstairs and threw them on my feet just to double-check, and yeah, go half down from your regular size. I smooshed my foot up as far as I could in it with it tied normal-like and could easily slide my finger between my heel and the shoe, with about 1/8" to spare (wearing thicker socks, too). FYI, the sockliner isn't leather, either, so it's not like that's the reason they're big. They're just big, lol.

No problem at all, man. In fact, I just ran upstairs and threw them on my feet just to double-check, and yeah, go half down from your regular size. I smooshed my foot up as far as I could in it with it tied normal-like and could easily slide my finger between my heel and the shoe, with about 1/8" to spare (wearing thicker socks, too). FYI, the sockliner isn't leather, either, so it's not like that's the reason they're big. They're just big, lol.

Lol thanks. Repped! You the real MVP...haha

Btw, the same ebay seller has the Mita Vents for $60. I have them, too, and they're sweet. You can go half down on them, too, and they have a 10.5 for you listed as available, too. Seller's listing says u can message him for a better price. If you like both, I'd reccomend offering $100 shipped for both, via PP invoice, and see if he bites. There's zero market for either pair, so he might just say "screw it" and go for it.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-X-MITA...-13-Brand-New-m48281-/222070863609?nav=SEARCH

Last edited:
snkrfollower snkrfollower

Those ones aren't bad either. I just like the color blocking and I have been coming around to runner type shoes lately. Figured it was more of a safe bet. The shoes look good though? Those other ones are uh....they are nice man. Lol Repped again!!

Last edited:
snkrfollower snkrfollower

Those ones aren't bad either. I just like the color blocking and I have been coming around to runner type shoes lately. Figured it was more of a safe bet. The shoes look good though? Those other ones are uh....they are nice man. Lol Repped again!!

Yeah, I have like 7 Vent collabs and the Mitas are probably the most comfortable. Also, since I don't have many blue shoes they actually get a lot of wear.

In terms of looks, my favorite pair is easily the Major DC collab. You should be able to find them cheap, too, and in fact, I have a pair in sz 10.5 that are enormous on me (they have leather liner, so they're even bigger than the usual ones). When I ordered them from Livestock in Canada the online chat rep told me they fit like Reebok Classic Leathers, which absolutely was not true. PM me if you want them for the same price as the JO Blacks you're gonna get.

I was more curious if they just looked legit to you since you actually own a pair. I hate fakes. Its not necessarily the price I would be out, but then going through the process to get it all taken care if. I just don't want to to deal with. snkrfollower snkrfollower you seem to be the Ventilator expert so far. Thanks.

Edit: I have the blue Force Vector leathers and I don't wear them all that much. They just never seemed to go like I want then to with anything I wear

Last edited:
I was more curious if they just looked legit to you since you actually own a pair. I hate fakes. Its not necessarily the price I would be out, but then going through the process to get it all taken care if. I just don't want to to deal with. snkrfollower snkrfollower you seem to be the Ventilator expert so far. Thanks.

Edit: I have the blue Force Vector leathers and I don't wear them all that much. They just never seemed to go like I want then to with anything I wear

They're def legit. I don't think there are any fake Vents at all, honestly.

they make fakes of everything

I appreciate all your help. Repped. I know there isn't as much hype for Reeboks and stuff, so I would think they are fine, but like the Mr. Ford said, they make fakes of almost everything. I'll do a little more research and go from there

Back
Top Bottom