***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

i think i was the only one not overly bothered, after realizing that reebok's don't yellow easily, yes the clear would've been way better, but the gum sole is still nice in its own way

I beat up my pair so badly! Haha

Those retros had functional DMX btw. I felt the air transfer and you could even see the raised air bumps when you remove the insoles.

Does anyone have any idea how the NPC UK II fits? I typically wear 9.5 in Vans, Asics, everything but when I tried the classic leather on in my TTS (Which everyone says to size up on), it felt long to me... should I half size down on the NPC UK II? 

FINALLY tracked down a DS size 11 for a reasonable price.

$85 shipped, socks included :nthat:

They were a "PE" :smile: Much different than the actual PE. The Shaq was the best of of them all IMO, best quality as well, probably the best genuine suede shoe I owe. So glad I managed to scoop 2 pairs way under retail. 

Does anyone have any idea how the NPC UK II fits? I typically wear 9.5 in Vans, Asics, everything but when I tried the classic leather on in my TTS (Which everyone says to size up on), it felt long to me... should I half size down on the NPC UK II? 

It depends on the width of your foot. I find Classic Leathers & NPCs quite snug across the forefoot, so I like to go 1/2 size up if I can. Sadly it's SUPER rare to find 12.5 in Reeboks! Going up a 1/2 size should only impact width, not length, but you're going from a 9 to a 10 when you go up from 9.5, so it adds length. If you're already a 9.5, you could probably stick with that.

Just my personal take. Hope it helps a bit, and good luck on getting some nice NPCs!

Last edited:
It depends on the width of your foot. I find Classic Leathers & NPCs quite snug across the forefoot, so I like to go 1/2 size up if I can. Sadly it's SUPER rare to find 12.5 in Reeboks! Going up a 1/2 size should only impact width, not length, but you're going from a 9 to a 10 when you go up from 9.5, so it adds length. If you're already a 9.5, you could probably stick with that.

Just my personal take. Hope it helps a bit, and good luck on getting some nice NPCs!

You could do a little so ethics with insoles.....thinner, or removed. Depends on your liking.

My Reebok Question lows came in today and the quality was pretty good. They're right up there (quality wise) with the pairs I personally picked out myself at the Reebok outlet a while back. Not bad for $120 
happy.gif

Love Reebok ice !!!

Btw, these pairs were from Jimmy Jazz. $59 each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom