***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

So I finally took a pic of my recent Reebok pick-ups!! First time I had 2 pairs of red shoes but I couldn't pass up these crazy deals!

DMX 10 for 35 from NiceKicks and Reebok Answer's for 48 via FinishLine. Always wanted a pair of DMX Run's and they are super comfy, had to get the Answers since I'm a huge AI Fan and had the white colorway in H.S.

Just in case it hasn't been posted, the Reebok Blast are set to return. Sorry if posted already.

Just in case it hasn't been posted, the Reebok Blast are set to return. Sorry if posted already.
Yes the Blast is one of the most anticipating release for me this year, and the D-time, I hope they release a proper version this time with all nubuk and not leather. BTW, what else is in that booklet? 
 man they bringing back the NVE's reebok is brining everything back what's next Sam Cassel?
I hope they do, nothing wrong with that, they should release all the models from the late 80's to mid 90's, I will buy them all that is without a doubt. 

Last edited:
Yes the Blast is one of the most anticipating release for me this year, and the D-time, I hope they release a proper version this time with all nubuk and not leather. BTW, what else is in that booklet? 
I hope they do, nothing wrong with that, they should release all the models from the late 80's to mid 90's, I will buy them all that is without a doubt. 

This is the other pic I took that caught my eye personally. Though these have already been confirmed, now you have an actual release date and price point. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't add the durabuck upper and gum sole to the D-Time like the OG model.

Oh I forgot to mention to the ones that didn't know....the Kamikaze 2 lows are returning this year as well.

Maaaan, you should have taking all the pictures from that booklet, I see Blacktops, Kamikaze's and what not, I am interested in all the releases, damn...

I like the price of the Attaq lV for sure. Did you see a release date for the Swingman and Insta Pump Fury?
  I'm a bit disappointed they didn't add the durabuck upper and gum sole to the D-Time like the OG model.
Yes, I am very disappointed if they go down that road again, like on the last retro and made them out of leather instead of the nubuk and gum sole combo, what a let down...but I am happy about the low Kamikaze ll's, that means they will have the low Kamikaze l probably next year. Anyway, thank you for the information friend.

Last edited:
The only reason I like the Attack IVs releasing is it HAS to feature a release valve that can also be instapumped....right? If so, why not use that release valve on the Furys? Will they bring inflators back out? I would hate for the IV to not have the ability to be pumped up

Well my wild speculation will be that they will bring the infiltrators out, if they want to sale the Attaq lV and lll.

Bottom line, Reebok are out to get me bankrupt this year, there are so many kicks coming out, its never been like this with them, I am going to focus my game only for Reebok retros, its time for me to start working for them :smile: 

Last edited:
^^^
I hear you on this man - I may need to get a second part-time gig if Reebok keeps this up. The only reprieve is that you can get Reebok retro for a under retail with a little work and some patience.

Any of you guys think the Preacher will drop at some stage?

Last edited:
Thank God for that, I can't even imagine if they were to sale with JB pricing, I could never manage to buy what I want. I am still grateful they are keeping the prices somewhat reasonable, especially for the quality they provide. 

Thank God for that, I can't even imagine if they were to sale with JB pricing, I could never manage to buy what I want. I am still grateful they are keeping the prices somewhat reasonable, especially for the quality they provide. 

Oh jeez bud, if it was JB MSRP (Maximum Suggested Reseller Price) I would not even bother.

I'm not sure I've ever been more excited about a pair of Reeboks. The lining is surprisingly amazing - it's like wearing a sweatshirt on your feet. These went WAY under the radar. Gary Warnett collabs...

i wasnt dissing the blast or the cassels', i had cassels when they beat orlando lol or ny which ever yr cassels came out, they were comfy the all black suede i'd b on them again

Recent pickups for me. Going H.A.M with Boks these last few years. Got many more on the way. I post most on my IG, the same Poster name.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/765161/width/200/height/400[/IMG)

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/765162/width/200/height/400

Do they have the Black Battleground 3's on this booklet, if so, what's the release date and the retail price?

I wanna say I saw them in there not completely sure. I'm out of town right now, soon as I get back Monday I'll get more pics from the catalog. I only took pics of the ones I liked personally...but I'll be sure post more pics. Sorry about that bros

Last edited:
Thank you sir, I am interested, and sure many other guys here, of all the pictures there, so the more you make, the better. Much appreciate it.

What happened to this release? havent seen anything in EU nor US ? Anybody in the know?

Back
Top Bottom