***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

As promised...
Thank you very much sir, repped with a quickness. Is that all they have there, I don't see the Swingman and the White/Black Battleground. What about the OG Fury?

I just saw the Kamikaze ll lows, why did they have to change the look of it, its beyond me, reversed vector logo and all...

Last edited:
No doubt, glad I could come through for y'all. There were no black/white battlegrounds though that doesn't mean they're not gonna come out. These pics were all from the spring/summer catalog. So they could be in the winter catalog. The only thing left in the catalog were Reebok Classics in assorted colors. Didn't think you guys would be interested. But if you are just let me know and I can get a few snaps of those. Thanks for the reps!

Last edited:
 No doubt, glad I could come through for y'all. There were no black/white battlegrounds though that doesn't mean they're not gonna come out. These pics were all from the spring/summer catalog. So they could be in the winter catalog. The only thing left in the catalog were Reebok Classics in assorted colors. Didn't think you guys would be interested. But if you are just let me know and I can get a few snaps of those. Thanks for the reps!
Personally I am interested in all of it :smile: I was always wondering, are those catalogs final, since I have seen several different dates for releases on different catalogs for same models and are they provided for retailers only, outside of the company employees?  

Last edited:
Thank you very much sir, repped with a quickness. Is that all they have there, I don't see the Swingman and the White/Black Battleground. What about the OG Fury?
I just saw the Kamikaze ll lows, why did they have to change the look of it, its beyond me, reversed vector logo and all...

trent, come on bro. You were not copping those clown colored Kami II lows anyways... :tongue:

Last edited:
Hopefully Reebok does some justice on the Kamikaze 2 lows by releasing the OG colorways. They pretty much been on point at giving the majority what they want as far as models and colorways....don't understand why they'd drop the ball now. Hopefully Nike take notes....but we all know how that'll go.

After a bit of a wait I got around to taking some pics of my last 12 months of Reebok pickups. Nothing for retail except the white Attaqs (which were from New Zealand, and thanks to the exchange rate, ended up under retail anyhow!).

Nice collection @Phil32. Love those Ventilators and I have to add the Seahawks c'way of those Preseason pumps to my collection. That green and blue is fire!

Damn.....the Pump Fury in the Firecracker sells like straight crack! Was released today and nearly every seller is sold out. I like the comfort of the shoe over the looks

Pic is from the Fury2, but yeah the OG sold out like crazy, limited is the key word. 
Thanks for the correction. I thought it was the og. No wonder it looks sleeker. Yeah I hate that the fury in that cway is limited. The Furys sell and this one should be a GR

I was looking at the European sites and some in Japan on a release day, they were snatched faster than Concords :smile:

Back
Top Bottom