***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Josh is happy...

Lace swap on these Hanons.  Neither of the stock lace options (flat white & flat grey) appealed to me so I went with the "Gucci" ropes instead.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Question about the 2007 release of the COURT VICTORY PUMP (white/green) TRON "GLOW IN THE DARK".....any1 know if there were fakes of these made??.....has any1 seen the white lines that glow ever yellow at all???....thanks

I have seriously thought about this, bought 6 pair of pumps this yr & they killin JB in comfort & quality

Dude I've sold off so many of my J's I only keep the ones the I've always been a fan of. Reebok has become my s**t I've bought so many pairs this yr. Lol between price and quality you can't go wrong.

You guys are behind the times lol! I sold all my J's like 2 years ago after just being fed up with crappy shoes. 50 plus pairs of J's have been replaced with more Reebok than I already had, Pump 25's, Shaq's, Kami's. 3 Pump 25's are coming this week. Also if you guys like quality and comfort I highly suggest checking out the Wade line with li-Ning. I still have about 50 pairs of Bron's and other Nike basketball but not much in the last year or so. Love what reebok has been releasing.

Nice work! Really digging the selection you have too.

I see you have the "Year of the Snake" Question sample too! 
eek.gif

Burn Rubber 25th collab just came in from Sneaker Politics. The leather on this shoe is amazing. As is the leather lining. Another great shoe from Reebok. Very impressed...less impressive though are my iPhone pics :rolleyes

That 3M by the release valve

Those burn rubbers are awesome. Struggling to find them for a good price in a size 12.

Just keep your eyes peeled on eBay. A lot of boutiques are having sales, like I got these for $150 but sizes are def drying up.

Man, that black pair is super tempting. Wifey isn't happy when I mention it to her tho.

Back
Top Bottom