New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Lol, great stuff Essential1 ...but all of that goes to hell for NJ when Orlando trades Dwight for the best return. I doubt they just let him play out this last year with no guarantee of returning.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Lol, great stuff Essential1 ...but all of that goes to hell for NJ when Orlando trades Dwight for the best return. I doubt they just let him play out this last year with no guarantee of returning.

Ok say the Magic trade him to Golden State (I'm picking a team out of a hat)...  Is Dwight re-uping with that team?   HELL NO.

What I was indicating was in the 2013 off season when they are both "free agents"..  As is Harden.

Now if Orlando trades Dwight here.. That screws it all up..

But if I'm DWill.. I stay in BK  and suck for 1 more year.. Depending on the BK pick.. If they end up with the 5th pick  I'd jet as quick as possible

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the math that Essential just brought to this thread.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Essential1

And next offseason sign DWill & Howard on the Nets.. Along with Brooks, Davis & Morrow..   Add another max player (James Harden).... And 2 solid pieces on the bench, and they are the best team in the East..
This happens, how? 
laugh.gif

DWill, Howard, Harden, AND they'll have to pay Davis within 2-3 years, plus as you say, Brooks, Morrow, and the 2 solid pieces......85 million payroll you workin off of? 
laugh.gif

16 x 2 (DWill & Howard) = $32.   Harden can only get $13mil max because he hasn't play 6 years when he becomes a free agent.

Their big 3  is  $45 mil

Brooks = $1.3mil that year
Morrow (depending on what you can get him for)  Maybe $6mil?  Is someone really offering Morrow much more than that? Doubtful

Top pick is $5.3mil in second year.. Assuming they get it

45 + 1.3 + 6 + 5.3 = 57.6 

They have a full MLE to bring in a solid player..

And there is always Vet mins that can give nice contributions..

That's $64 mil  for all of them in the first year together.

That's how the Nets could do that.

Yeah, but that's wrong.  OKC stil controls Harden next offseason, they have his qual offer.  And at 7.6, they aren't going to decline it.  Not to mention they will be able to go above and beyond with him and Ibaka if they want too (which we don't know if that will be likely yet, but the more playoff games they play in OKC, the more likely it gets as those games pay for themselves)  It's even possible OKC locks Harden up this offseason. 

Even if they don't, he won't be unrestricted til 2014, the Nets can't go into a bidding war with OKC in 2013 and win out when OKC can give more money, and more years to Harden if they so choose. 

And Davis's second year would be 5.5, not 5.3.  And that 5.5 could even go up a smidge, Irving's is 5.5 and he was this year's #1.  If they had to wait the extra year for Harden to be truly free, then Davis goes up to 5.9.

mrdieselfuel09:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime Essential does that, drops all this knowledge on the numbers behind all these different possibilities, I know I'm not the only one like:

dylano.gif

If I may steal this from others:

Math City **!*+ Math Math City **!*+
Ten Ten Ten Twenty equals 50 **!*+

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

mrdieselfuel09:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime Essential does that, drops all this knowledge on the numbers behind all these different possibilities, I know I'm not the only one like:

dylano.gif

That was definitely my reaction
laugh.gif

mrdieselfuel09:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dylano.gif

Wow. 
laugh.gif
 People can call us delusional fans but at least some of us got our math game on point. 

mrdieselfuel09:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dylano.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Get Essential An NBA FO Job.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

mrdieselfuel09:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dylano.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'm saying! Homie must be an accountant to celebrities or something.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

dylano.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

the numbers were intimidating, so I just skimmed through it and said "yepp... he has a point"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

the numbers were intimidating, so I just skimmed through it and said "yepp... he has a point"
laugh.gif
LOL... get off dude's D.

Like he's dropping knowledge unheard of or something....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LOL... get off dude's D.

laugh.gif

There's always one jealous one.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

laugh.gif
LOL... get off dude's D.

laugh.gif

There's always one jealous one.
You got me. I'm jealous he knows how to count to 64.

i__m_jelly___id_by_kuroneko1300-d48c9gx.jpg

My dude Essential either has absolutely nothing to do with his time or is a front office prodigy. Either way, he deserves a look by an organization. He doesn't belong on a small time establishment like NT. 
laugh.gif

MoonMan818:
LOL... get off dude's D.

laugh.gif

Oh look, he's mad someone else has the spotlight for a sec.

Kids are so cute at this age.
happy.gif

All I'm saying is that he added up 3 contracts and talked about the MLE & Minimum and you guys are like...

mind-blown.gif

MoonMan818:
LOL... get off dude's D.

laugh.gif
Oh look, he's mad someone else has the spotlight for a sec.

Kids are so cute at this age.
happy.gif

Don't you have some LA Sparks game to watch?

samwell%255B1%255D.gif

Well now that DWill is leaving the Nets in free agency. Say goodbye to your hopes of him coming to LA

Stern strikes again...he made sure them hornets got that pick. I bet he told the new owners...If you buy this team we will make sure you get the pick...lol

Back
Top Bottom