NEW SOCAL SUMMIT IDEAS??!?** PAGE 8!

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

damn almost missed this lol A put me down please. can i bring coronas?? Need that for the tacos.

you can bring them, just remember its a public park, so your gonna have to pour the beer in a cup, or just hide the bottle. ive never heard of anyone getting aticket there but you never know...

as of 5-27-09:

mecks + (5)
israel
handsome
prodigy2029
jpthe3

iheartboost
bluesurfer
djaward
kidufc
lakersmets
feelmode
jpap +3
ogmikey + 1
welcometothetown
jehul
LAX
treewing
ecook0808
miniaturejays
rocafellakid
highclassscumbag
andee510
thedauqs
jbug88
ellaesco

Airmag15 +1

(AndOneFlip)
(sunny559)+(3)
(stepinitup)
(greezee)
(kkblazers)
(ratxtatxtat)
(enrique)
(Armen)
(casper)
(west chicago)
(rizobes)
(sdubl)

Sure =35

Maybe =19

Min. =35

Max = 54

damn, were gonna have a lot of people
pimp.gif
remember! me and israel willstart accepting payments of $10 tonight, and they are due by june 5th!!! if you dont pay, we will not have food for you!!! will post instructions on page 1 as soon as everything is worked out. check back daily for updates!

Oh by the way, you guys trust me with $10? you sure im not gonna rip you off and have my own bbq lol

smh at face82

Whats up lakersmets49ers

lol whatup man , ay mecks or whoever lives close by is there anyway one of you can meet up with me prior to the summit and pick up the $10 from me, imcurrently having paypal issues and im trying to get my handsome b wonderful on at the summit and eat a few plates lol.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lol whatup man , ay mecks or whoever lives close by is there anyway one of you can meet up with me prior to the summit and pick up the $10 from me, im currently having paypal issues and im trying to get my handsome b wonderful on at the summit and eat a few plates lol.
pm sent......

everyone is mostly going to eat the carne asada and chicken am i right? because were only planning fro 36 hot dogs... is anyone going to be eating hot dogsexclusively? lol

Take PrinceMarkieDee off, thats my +1, so if I don't end up going, he won't either. Just leave it as my +1

^ 4show

and everyone that's a maybe, please update us with your situation so we know what's going on...

Indeed, I do have a gig that night so I'll have to bounce kinda early. However, I will hobble my lame @ss on down just to yell/laugh at some of y'allyoungbloods. And, gum some asada. . .

mad.gif
Just found out I couldn't make it because my cousin's collegegraduation is the night before. I was juiced to come chill with you socal NT'ers, had the hotel booked and everything.
alien.gif

Ok.

I think I'm going, unless something comes up between now and then.

-Still need ride though.
I'm down to get up early. I do it anyway.

And it's RAT x A x TAT....notRAT x TAT x TAT.

^ alright, thanks for the update! ill update the list when i hop on a computer....

what about everyone else?? i haven't received any dues yet... o_O

yo can i just give you money in person paypal locked my account lol

Damn this snuck up on me quick.. i am still planning on attending tho, got some people who are coming into town for a party im throwing a couple days beforethis, gonna have some re arranging to do...

come on guys, lets get this ball rollin

LAX, i wud prefer paypal, but that's coo too.

since jpap can't come, we need someone to bring 2 basketballs and nets!! lets get it poppin NT fam!

come on guys lets get the dues in...

if we don't have enough people we can't get the food =/

haha..i did a geology research thing when i was in jr. college at pt. fermin...pretty dope place..
i'll maybe pass by to check it out...

sup yall, I won't be able to attend because of a graduation party I also have to attend. I'll still send the paypal for the food, enjoy everyone.

Back
Top Bottom