NEW SOCAL SUMMIT IDEAS??!?** PAGE 8!

man, were gonna have to cancel it. only 3 people sent me the dues. i can't throw a party for 40 people with 30 dollars. come on guys.

I'm sorry to everyone that sent them. I'm going to send refunds back tomorrow.

SMH. disappointed as hell.

yo i'm sorry but
laugh.gif

Can't really rely on cats unless benn barrraa throws something, sad.

Think you should make something more centrally located, or rent a gym out like they've been doing the past couple weekends in NY.

sucks that y'all couldn't get this to go down. coming from someone that helped plan & run one of these things, i know how much effort &headaches are involved. doing one was more than enough for me, but don't let it phase you, Mecks. props for trying at least.

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

sucks that y'all couldn't get this to go down. coming from someone that helped plan & run one of these things, i know how much effort & headaches are involved. doing one was more than enough for me, but don't let it phase you, Mecks. props for trying at least.
ohwell.gif
thanks. im not. i still have the excel pages saved. soill use those as a template whenever we try to throw another one. rat, im bringing my girl if we go, and CATASTROPHE. thanks for checking in.
laugh.gif

Eh, I don't care who you bring...
I'm taller than both of you.
tongue.gif

June 12th???
Since I'm getting an off campus pass that day.
Just pick me up from North.

p.s.
You didn't miss anything on Saturday(prom), it was alright/lame/ok.

sucks...I wasnt going anyway
grin.gif

only reason is because it was too damn far from me. If it would have been closer I would have rolled through. Props Mecks for trying to organize this wholething.

You guys should have just said Ben Baller was going....
laugh.gif
mad dudes would have showed up then. Then all the mad dudes woulda been maddudes
laugh.gif

looks like some dudes are willing to go...make it a small summit and everyone bring their own +%#+.

You should try an area that's not so far from everyone.
A "focal point".

Or you can just say Ben Baller is coming.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

You should try an area that's not so far from everyone.
A "focal point".

Or you can just say Ben Baller is coming.
made me
indifferent.gif
and
laugh.gif
and
tired.gif
at the same time

anywhoo... whats the center of LA ?? downtown??

Well people never had a problem going to Dodger Stadium, which is like RIGHT THERE from actual downtown.
See whats happening at Nokia Theatre during XX/XX/2009.

We can all go see Earth Wind and Fire.
laugh.gif

Or we can go to Universals..IDK.

Back
Top Bottom