New Soulja Boy Freestyle Vol. SMFH

so trash..
tired.gif

He's young, he's having fun, he's making money.

He's not to be taken seriously, I know that, we know that, he knows that.

I have no problem with that kid, maybe that's just me.

I stopped it at 1:09.But then again, I can't say I don't like dude cause he's making money. Right NT?

EDIT:
I'll take back the idiot part because you would catch me in a party Crankin that @*!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Though they do look foolish, I must agree they're justhaving fun. Its just aggravating when people on TV need something to represent Hip Hop and Soulja Boy is used. w/e though.

He shouldn't have a record deal IMO,there are serious artists out there who deserves his spot (no pun).

Got damn, get of the n' d', dudes know he not nice, yet y'all continue to push the issue.
real talk....the whole world knows he's not lyrically inclined, so why post the +!!#? You actually just shining more light on the littleN'...

just like all these Lil Wayne threads titled "this dude is trash", just giving dude more attention...

actually wasnt bad for a freestyle at all. better than me and most of NT !

im digging it and the " AH!" in the background lol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

He's young, he's having fun, he's making money.

He's not to be taken seriously, I know that, we know that, he knows that.

I have no problem with that kid, maybe that's just me.

agreed
pimp.gif

last friday me and my boys got drunk whent to the club and they played Ya Trick and I gotta tell you when your drunk that song is pure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Wasnt even bad for what it was smh. He aint Canibus.

I can't say I don't like dude cause he's making money. Right NT?

Cant stand that mentality.

straight up. what the @*!# does getting money and making quality hip hop music have in common? come on how you gonna give someone a pass because they gotmore money than you
smh.gif

I can't say I don't like dude cause he's making money. Right NT?
i dont like his music, however, if he was my son, i would be very proud. he is doing something that he likes, he is making money legally doingsomething that is safe. what more could a parent ask for? i hope my kids are the same way in that aspect

Are guys really hatin on a 17 year old. That freestyle wasn't even bad. He actually step his game up. Only weakness I saw was when he rhymed Soulja Boywith Toyota.

Back
Top Bottom