New Soulja Boy Freestyle Vol. SMFH

Garbage. I bet if you picked 5 random people in the street they would rip him apart in a freestyle.

Ok...

When you first hear a Soulja Boy Song, do yall expect Deep lyrics?...because I dont. He makes music to make you dance and to entertain the youth....He'snot trying intellectually move you in any way, shape or form.

...In all Honesty, I respect Soulja Boy more than I respect Bow Wow even though Bow Wow makes better music. Bow Wow seems fake to me...He doesnt write his ownLyrics, and now that he's recieving heat from Hip-hop fans, he has resorted to biting Lil' Waynes swag...And failed...EPICALLY

As much as yall might hate it...While some of yall are dissecting and critiquing his "Freestyle", He's having fun doing what he does and isprobably smashing more birds than most of yall....(Pause)...

I cant knock it...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Ok...

When you first hear a Soulja Boy Song, do yall expect Deep lyrics?...because I dont. He makes music to make you dance and to entertain the youth....He's not trying intellectually move you in any way, shape or form.

...In all Honesty, I respect Soulja Boy more than I respect Bow Wow even though Bow Wow makes better music. Bow Wow seems fake to me...He doesnt write his own Lyrics, and now that he's recieving heat from Hip-hop fans, he has resorted to biting Lil' Waynes swag...And failed...EPICALLY

As much as yall might hate it...While some of yall are dissecting and critiquing his "Freestyle", He's having fun doing what he does and is probably smashing more birds than most of yall....(Pause)...

I cant knock it...
pimp.gif

word.

i mean homeboi makin his gwap...thas was good

its just there are so many out there who are talented and deserve it more than him.

thas all
laugh.gif

*edit beat was ill, and the ahh made it worth the whole listen LOL

Back
Top Bottom