New Streetwear Brand - CHOICES. Come in, check it out and support!

I do influencer stuff on IG pertaining to streetwear.

Problems I have with your brand:

Branding. New start up brands that use their logo as the main design on a shirt typical dont do well. Never just throw your logo on a tee and call it a day.

Fit: They look like they are just printed on regular fit tshirts. A lot of brands go simple but use high quality shirt and use that as their selling point but even then when a brand that just goes simple DM’s me I ignore. Longline, oversized, boxy, those fits are in. If its a regular t shirt and a print, what seperates that from something you get from target?

The pokeball tee is actually an interesting idea. Make it bigger, throw it in the back of a hoodie or shirt as opposed to the front and change the fit, type of shirt you are printing on and you have a start.

I do influencer stuff on IG pertaining to streetwear.

Problems I have with your brand:

Branding. New start up brands that use their logo as the main design on a shirt typical dont do well. Never just throw your logo on a tee and call it a day.

Fit: They look like they are just printed on regular fit tshirts. A lot of brands go simple but use high quality shirt and use that as their selling point but even then when a brand that just goes simple DM’s me I ignore. Longline, oversized, boxy, those fits are in. If its a regular t shirt and a print, what seperates that from something you get from target?

The pokeball tee is actually an interesting idea. Make it bigger, throw it in the back of a hoodie or shirt as opposed to the front and change the fit, type of shirt you are printing on and you have a start.

First off, Thank you for all of the insight, advice and feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

Branding: I wont spend a lot of time on this topic. We'll just agree to disagree. My partner and I have a vision for the brand and we'll continue that path until we see the results we are hoping for.

Fit: The garments that we use are actually a boxy fit. They certainty aren't a traditional fit. The necks are narrow/fitted while the body of them are wider than the usual garment. Additionally, they are slightly longer than usual. I'm genuinely surprised you weren't able to tell from the stock photos.

In terms of already reprinting one of our designs on another garment is certainly something we are going to stay away from. At least for now. Our focus right now is to build the brand and its name. Constantly bringing new designs to the table. Not just the same design on another garment and/or color. Once we begin to gain a larger following, hopefully those new customers will stumble across our older designs and begin to request them. At that point the demand will be high and only then would we re-release it. The only design that you will constantly find reprinted on different garments/colors will be our Classic Logo. Even then, it will likely be lightly varied versions of it.

got my best friend tee in today. pretty dope. the t shirt blank quality is good. not thin like some hans tee. it fits like most streetwear brand tee (hundreds, etc)
the packaging was nice too.
also some some dope stickers. this was my favorite

4o4pm8KhdYUtWc6WnVd3g2VoAZuO7Q3XVvhZPGLJWxmsofTMqaKhOUwY514k9UzATExfQguDVi9UATFcBnWk4TxX4UhrttmtChEL7dOvJHi-Y35dsXtFyNyTQS_zMNOEp1KN1kqz7q-DBr2EiMAgm0uyKi1g1yUr0ne0nsWjm3R5fSnTtXTJYc8-5El29eoCP1ts640VKusoNWugOPaOOo9_llw78udJOxbO3qSK65IenZ_C2Vu-uJdWrjQFrY_wgxUe2KIxyC6y4xSOHfEkCcsTthnvLPDEJhGVW90SUzcMxyb-MMGlnvLv0eUc6UAQcyiTCICRAjocgCzXJCMKmIwumAR1ktthCnHdR6knoRTYH1RD7P65c1w1MFk6xJ5gIa-J_-lV7NVayoIx66GtBIafTzswBwu-tBRQ1x68E9k5c3pHduPMoYEOwx8OKVG37vLbhb1rLRLqkbV6kPhuyl_TNREPW-gnOTILtY9DGTee3YbxyNk_OyiIXJAR6tgKVNIRBUc9O2EnJSCAMtuoYcWX2wx4xBE-kAVDWu2AU88ZuiyLO4f4RYMW2ZrkeTaWSCneGganLCNBJRM5FErb7kuDP_0i2vU1mSdo_Wn8mwk0Dnj3fibMRssrbDgGOZbRJ0mrrT9Z_3xvXm4mIWnkPwh__WafVj5x2RAWEIyVQNwKHwyDgCivoS_P4luv=w1280-h726-l75-ft

Pokeball shirt brought a smile to my face. Samurai sword has a Kill Bill vibe to it.

Maybe down the line I'll interested in a purchase.

got my best friend tee in today. pretty dope. the t shirt blank quality is good. not thin like some hans tee. it fits like most streetwear brand tee (hundreds, etc)
the packaging was nice too.
also some some dope stickers. this was my favorite

Amazing!

Thank you so much for the support and feedback. Ultimately I am very happy to know that you were satisfied with your order but more importantly I cant express my gratitude for the support.

Pokeball shirt brought a smile to my face. Samurai sword has a Kill Bill vibe to it.

Maybe down the line I'll interested in a purchase.

Thanks for the feedback!

Lol, not sure what to make of this post but Thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom