New thread started

The scoreboard operator hooked me up with tix 
laugh.gif

I ain't got no money  
ohwell.gif

Hoping he comes thru with tix at least 2 times a month tho 
devil.gif

Idk about everybody else buy Im not balling I've been saving since summer for tickets to games I want to attend.

49ers/Seahawks and 49ers/Falcons will deplete my account :frown:

ya ***** expensive man.  i usually attend 15-20 games per season, but i was getting a majority of those tickets from Tyreke's brother and thats obviously not gonna happen anymore. damnit.  

I'll be in sec 204. Anyone know if they'll be handing out purple shirts or anything for the home opener?

I'm not ballin', but I really didn't wanna miss the home opener.

I'll be in sec 204. Anyone know if they'll be handing out purple shirts or anything for the home opener?

I'm not ballin', but I really didn't wanna miss the home opener.
There has to be a bunch of hand outs for the home opener.

Even last year, after the Maloofs burned the City arena deal, they had glow in the dark 'black out' shirts and light up thunder sticks they handed out.

Plus, I'm not sure, but I think it might be a tradition of a commemorative home opener pin they give out every single season.

I seen the stuff they were going to hand out. Quite a bit of goodies. I just want the shirt though.

figured this thread was the best place to post pics of some of my Tyreke Evans Promo/Game Shoes.

this is a pair of Tyreke's official game shoes from last season and he was also planning to use them next season, size 15

and this is a pair of Promo Samples of his PE's from 2 seasons ago, that are actually my size (12) so i can rock them!

i have both a black and a white pair of these but im too lazy to take pics of the black ones right now, LOL

im not sure the ban was ever actually enforced.  i have taken cowbells in there multiple times over the past few seasons and then never said anything, also saw tones of others with them

gotta say its pretty encouraging that the Kings had the lead at halftime with DMC barely playing at all in the first half, and then came out in the 3rd quarter against the Clippers starters and destroyed them.

11ast and no TO for vasquez, and Cousins had 20pts 7reb in 20mins.  

maybe this team can really surprise some people this year

Good win.

New center court logo looks :smokin. I guess this explains the comments about the floor looking scuffed up earlier in the week.

It's a shame house of hoops stopped releasing player exclusives. I have both of Tyreke's releases.

Back
Top Bottom