New Vehicle

So you want to pay $400 a month to impress one or two clients you drive around when you own a Jeep that has no issues?

How often will you be driving your clients around? Is that worth the added expenses? Your insurance payments will probably go up on the new vehicle so don't forget that. On a lease you are required to carry at least 100/300 BI, etc. if you aren't currently.

Wait. What dealership is giving you 13-15K on a run down 07' Jeep Wrangler? Son, if you can get 13-15K you could get a ton of good vehicles! Used/CPO, though.

Hey I was just in your situation about a year ago. I do real estate and driving around clients was my biggest thing. I wouidnt advise on a lease if you drive a lot. Most dealerships charge to break the lease early or if you go over the milage you pay for each individual mile. Do not ever pay over 25 cents per mile. With that much of a down payment I would check out an Audi A4. Its not small and it's not huge and will also impress clients as Audis are in high demand and the leases arent too bad there. If size isnt too much of an issue I would check out the A3. They both are in the 30s for pricing. r Also, unless you plan on keeping the lease DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT MUCH MONEY GET SOME BACK. There is no point to have that much equity in a lease unless you will buy it back. Hope that helps bro.

If you're going to be driving clients around a 2 door car should be out of the question. Never seen anyone in a line of work that required client transportation with one

If you're going to be driving clients around a 2 door car should be out of the question. Never seen anyone in a line of work that required client transportation with one

I would also say this. I would stay away from a 2 door with clients. It will pose an uncomfortable ride and you could potentially lose a sale. What line of work are you in if you dont mind me asking?

Hey,

I know there is at least one thread about getting a new vehicle but they're usually about fairly cheap cars and my situations is a bit different.

Im looking to trade in my 2007 Jeep Wrangler (paid off) and get some sort of luxury vehicle. I am thinking I would lease it and want to keep my monthly payments close to $400 (less is obviously better). Keep in mind I will be trading in my jeep which is worth about 13-15K. Any suggestions?

I need a Navi system and AWD

Front runners are 2014 CTS Coupe and 2014 Lexus IS

Thanks,

Bradon
Hello Bradon,

Both the CTS Coupe and Lexus IS are great options. Where do you live? It's going to be hard to get $13-$15k for a Jeep as a trade-in value.

What's your daily commute like? How often do you plan on driving?

Giving away 14k jeep and Spending your money to lease something you will never own?

14k trade-in and spending the same payment to own something worth double the Jeep in the same amount of time?

Spend your money how you like, just throwing that out there.

Back
Top Bottom