New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

here's the back part of the blk/wht/orange cw though it might also be a sample

behind-the-design-jordan-why-not-zer02.jpg

People think im talking crazy like this balenciaga wasn’t the real inspiration behind the design of the westbrook 0.2, maybe not all but you can clearly see the elemts from the color blocking to mismatched textile/materials.
upload_2019-1-2_10-30-49.jpeg

But the sheep brain folks falling for the fake put together storytelling marketing bull crap.

At least these are much more affordable than the balencigas. So those off court cats can enjoy it whithout breaking the bank.
uh huh, so you're saying you like these sneakers?

People think im talking crazy like this balenciaga wasn’t the real inspiration behind the design of the westbrook 0.2, maybe not all but you can clearly see the elemts from the color blocking to mismatched textile/materials.

But the sheep brain folks falling for the fake put together storytelling marketing bull crap.

At least these are much more affordable than the balencigas. So those off court cats can enjoy it whithout breaking the bank.

to be fair, that WN02 cw is alsovery okc-centric, current loud colorways definitely had a hand in it but it also reminded me of russys pe's, its just dominated by more black colorblocking but the colors are there
air-jordan-3-russell-westbrook-okc-pe-9.jpg

russell-westbrook-air-jordan-3-okc.png

jordan-31-russell-westbrook-pe-game-2-02.jpg

Just tried them on at the LA store. They're a little tight, but not like the 33s. I say TTS would be great. They don't look bad with jeans either.

you can try them on but not ready for purchase?

any info on price by any chance?

awesome

thanks for sharing

might have to stop by, is this the nikestore by rodeo?

so absolutely nothing on the heel? westbrook probably has a full zoom PE

if its a performance beast, they could look like monarchs for all i care

Man y’all reaching with this. Those are literally all OKC colors on the shoe

Last edited:
awesome

thanks for sharing

might have to stop by, is this the nikestore by rodeo?

No this is Jumpman LA on Broadway.

There's also a special box you get from the LA store. The employee told me that only 50 pairs get it, and they have all 50 at that store. It's really nice.

Am I the only one to see the outsole from the XX9 sample from 4 years ago?

Attachments

• 56F60510-0F65-48C4-A3AF-BC1FE7E89373.jpeg
    56F60510-0F65-48C4-A3AF-BC1FE7E89373.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 25
its been mentioned here and there, its also very similar to the m11 midsoles too
image4.jpg

its just russys fave set-up and that's why his 31 pe's has the same segmented midsole as the 29/30
jordan-31-russell-westbrook-pe-game-2-02.jpg

loving the old-school wwf logo, hopefully they use it more
20190102_132101-jpg.2241109

If these kicks were for anyone else but Russ i'd say they're ugly.

Given Russ fashion taste and flamboyance - these hit the mark.

Interesting to see the performance reviews. From what i've read Full Length Zoom has been replaced with 2 separate forefoot and heel air units, similar to the 28's.

First impression looks like a stiff setup, materials don't look pliable given the deconstructed design. There also could be elements that dig into your feet, namely the upper forefoot/medial/lateral.

Hopefully these are built for speed and court feel.

Back
Top Bottom