New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers - 1/29 - 1030PST

My heart stopped a couple times, but I'm glad we got the W. Hopefully we can have a winning road trip, get thru it, and start to look forward to whenBynum gets back.

Hopefully Walton is ok, we need healthy bodies all around, can't really afford to keep losing players, struggling or not. They're not going to improveor get into a rhythm by being hurt.

Up next, @ Detroit.
frown.gif

Here you go, Knicks fans.

Ya boy... Spike LEEEEEEE:

79374522.jpg

You guys have some explaining to do. WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP IS HE WEARING?!?!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Someone? Anyone? HTTB? Why do his pants look all young buthis Strahan jersey is oversized? And the white/black/red XXIIIs... with a red/white/blue fit?!

And I can't tell completely... but are his pants... like... a light colored khaki?!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Here you go, Knicks fans.

Ya boy... Spike LEEEEEEE:

79374522.jpg

You guys have some explaining to do. WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP IS HE WEARING?!?!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Someone? Anyone? HTTB? Why do his pants look all young but his Strahan jersey is oversized? And the white/black/red XXIIIs... with a red/white/blue fit?!

And I can't tell completely... but are his pants... like... a light colored khaki?!

The outfit is whacky, but damn, I need me a pair of those XXIIIs.

If they are indeed white jeans, that only makes his outfit a little less offensive.
laugh.gif
The color still doesn't affect the fact that they're'regular fitting' (not oversized; not nut-huggers) while his Strahan jersey looks like a Strahan dress. And why would he roll up the bottoms?! Dude, wesee your dang super-early Jordans; we know who the heck you are. Roll your dang pants legs back down, man. Oy vey...
roll.gif

And why would he roll up the bottoms?! Dude, we see your dang super-early Jordans; we know who the heck you are. Roll your dang pants legs back down, man.
He is displaying them on his feet for Nike perfectly with that cuff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Glad we finally pulled out of that.

51% shooting, 11 threes, 30 assists, 12 blocks.

Kwame with 10, 10, and 3. (+27 with him in
eek.gif
)
Lamar with 22 and 12.
Kobe with 24, 8, and 11.
Fisher with 17.
Turiaf with 14, 9, and 5.
Sasha with 20 and 3.
Farmar with 9 assists.

We play better when Kobe gets others involved AND WE PLAY TERRIBLE TEAMS. Case closed.

Kobe gets these guys involved against good teams and we LOSE. Case closed....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If they are indeed white jeans, that only makes his outfit a little less offensive.
laugh.gif
The color still doesn't affect the fact that they're 'regular fitting' (not oversized; not nut-huggers) while his Strahan jersey looks like a Strahan dress. And why would he roll up the bottoms?! Dude, we see your dang super-early Jordans; we know who the heck you are. Roll your dang pants legs back down, man. Oy vey...
roll.gif

light khakis>white jeans

a man should NEVER wear white jeans unless hes a milk man...

im not giving up on Mal, give my boi some backup and maybe we will talk than. He was only a frshman on a Michigan team that hadnt won +!*% in years, he was ona torn apart post MJ Bulls, the Knicks suck he is the best player on our team and Jamal shouldnt have to be THE best player on a team. He has been followedaround by Curry his whole career and if you start curry at center that is too many flaws right there to EVEr win.

Jamal plays hard like a winned and he has a winners attitude, hes young and has winners talents. Give him some support though.

Back
Top Bottom