New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers - 1/29 - 1030PST

Im tellin yall, Im gonna be in depression before I turn 20. You'll see me on New York 1 news " And young Knicks fan goes on a rampage in midtown manhattan after the Knicks don't get a top 3 pick in the Draft Lottery"
I don't even wana think about that.

If we ever needed a lottery 'fix'.....Stern, this is the year
ohwell.gif

Jason Kidd was a loser in Dallas...a loser in Phoenix....a loser with the Nets.

Chauncey Billups was a loser in Toronto...a loser in Denver.... a loser in Orlando.

Tmac....loser in Toronto....loser in Orlando....loser in Houston.

Patrick Ewing....loser in NY....loser in Orlando....loser in Seattle.

Do I need to go on?

Crawford is young and has played for 2 really bad teams. Teams that were bad before he got there and a team that is still bad after his depature.

I don't think that hes the next Kobe but he can be a productive player on a team with decent structure.

Through the last 3 seasons...he has been the most resilient and consistent player on the Knicks. When everyone else has wilted, wuit and gone into theirshells...he has taken it on his shoulders to keep playing his hardest. He could have thrown in the towel like Q, Steph, Eddy and Zach (early in the season) buthe didn't.

His 50 point performances and multiple buzzer beaters are a testament to his potential, not any guards in the league can claim those things.

^ that's why they should tank.... get a higher chance... I mean if you're not gonna tank, at least play and develop the young guys..Not start Curry
smh.gif
.It's as if Zeke is trying to get fired and take his $$$$$$

Wilson Chandler, our first round pick.

Has played in 7 games.

SEVEN.

indifferent.gif

Now tell me what the hell JJ can do that he can't.

Why even play Q at this point, his best days are behind him.

Why not Morris over Curry, at least see what you got.

It's a joke. It is a joke.

Isiah is, these overpriced, self absorbed BUMS are a joke.

James Dolan,

Anuche Brown Sanders

ALL a joke

A disgrace.

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

He never won the chip...frequently got booed on his home court...was ripped in the Daily News every day....people cheered when he was injured.

Im old enough to remember the hate alot of NYers had in their heart Ew. He was considered a loser by many, someone who could never win the important games.

The Ewing love affair in NY is a recent thing. Patrick himself still remembers the foul way NY'erd treated him.

Haze, but JC has never sniffed the playoffs even.

I mean what part of his game will fit on a winning team? He can score and shoot. Not great at either.

Can't play D, not a great distributor.

I just see nothing in him that's worth trying to put pieces around.....his best role on a team would be a 6th man on a contender to add some scoring

abeautifulhaze wrote:
Chauncey Billups was a loser in Toronto...a loser in Denver.... a loser in Orlando.

What about in Detroit?

I do agree though, if Crawford can work on his shot selection, he could be a good player.

"his best role on a team would be a 6th man on a contender to add some scoring"

I can agree with that.

But I also think if you put him wiht JKidd, Chauncey, Steve Nash, CP3 and you have a top 5 SG.

Crawford can work on his shot selection,
People have been sayin this about dude for 8 years now, and he's yet to do it.

What you see is what you get....incredibly talented, potential filled......but there's something missing.

there's a part of his game that makes you say, wow, he could be really good....and every time you watch you keep sayin that...but it never fully happens.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

He never won the chip...frequently got booed on his home court...was ripped in the Daily News every day....people cheered when he was injured.

Im old enough to remember the hate alot of NYers had in their heart Ew. He was considered a loser by many, someone who could never win the important games.

The Ewing love affair in NY is a recent thing. Patrick himself still remembers the foul way NY'erd treated him.
true......... but still thats the media...... dude played against some of the greatest players/teams of all time..... He'd easily be the bestcenter today... not even close.. and those Knick teams, especially 93, would be winning multiple championships today....

For the record...I don't think Pat is anywhere near a loser.

Just using an example of how perception of a player can quickly change.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Glad we finally pulled out of that.

51% shooting, 11 threes, 30 assists, 12 blocks.

Kwame with 10, 10, and 3. (+27 with him in
eek.gif
)
Lamar with 22 and 12.
Kobe with 24, 8, and 11.
Fisher with 17.
Turiaf with 14, 9, and 5.
Sasha with 20 and 3.
Farmar with 9 assists.

We play better when Kobe gets others involved. Case closed.

Sometimes, even if Kobe tries to "get others involved"... the others still DON'T GET INVOLVED.
laugh.gif

What I mean is, sometimes the bench really sucks, sometimes they great. So sometimes when they suck.. Kobe still get the flacks that "he didn'tinvolved the others". And this is against the Knicks. I dont think the "others" can have a game like this if this game was against the Spurs orother higher tier teams. Just my opinion though.
Nice W for the Lakeshow! Next game is tough! I can't wait for Bynum and Ariza to get back!
pimp.gif

But I also think if you put him wiht JKidd, Chauncey, Steve Nash, CP3 and you have a top 5 SG.
I can see that, and you know what....if somehow we got Derrick Rose....I'd be all for having JC around in a position to flourish.

IF somehow we can build something here, while having him around, no doubt he can be an effective player and a nice part.

I just doubt the fact that we can build something with the way things are

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Jason Kidd was a loser in Dallas...a loser in Phoenix....a loser with the Nets.

Patrick Ewing....loser in NY....loser in Orlando....loser in Seattle.

Do I need to go on?

I didn't know going to a NBA finals you can be called a loser, but I do agree with Jamal being a loser. People be hyping him up like he's the nextbig thing I mean dude has never smelled the playoffs.

For the record...I don't think Pat is anywhere near a loser.

Just using an example of how perception of a player can quickly change.

oh my fault then... I misunderstood your OG statement
laugh.gif

but ya, that's what the media does... especially in NYC

It wasnt pretty but I'll take the "W".

Sasha has no conscience and no fear when pulling the trigger.

And was Fisher wearing Jet Flights?

Crawford is OK. He has a lot of skill and seems like he works pretty hard. He's no lazy bum, that's for sure. His shot selection is his downfall.

Even though it's been a long season for NY, I wouldn't harp on Crawford as long as Curry is around. Curry-bashing might have gotten old, but Crawfordshouldn't have to suffer for that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom